Chapter 15 Trust

Hello fellow readers this is a NOTE please read. Important! 

So I found out 3 hours ago that we are going camping for a few days. I really don't know how long it will be yet. So I wont be in any wifi most of the time there. There could be a chance I somehow get wifi I'll check my stuff and maybe post. But I really don't know where we are going camping. I will be posting two chapters today because of me going. 

I wanted to bring this up for a while now but can you please stop commenting "Please update" or "could you make your chapters longer?". It gets annoying especially when I just posted a chapter. I just posted for you. I won't be posting again, I have a schedule that I'm trying to follow. I try to at least get 1000 words in all of my chapters, but at times some chapters are shorter. I try my best to get a 1000 words on my page but at times I can't and i'm sorry for that. I’m thankful for everyone who reads, comments and votes in my book. It really means a lot to me to know that you like them, but it gets annoying when I get those comments a lot. I try to ignore them all but at times I can't. I understand that if you haven't read any of my notes but if you have been a follower for a while now you know that I only post a chapter a day. (Well try to get a chapter out a day) 

At the end of the day I can't control what you comment or post. But it does get annoying at times. I hope that doesn't come off rude, that's not my intention at all. 

I hope you have a great day/night. 

Chapter 15 Trust

Third person POV.

Tony walks into the girls bathroom and stops in his tracks as he looks down to his small bruised up soulmate. His beautiful, sexy soulmate.

Dove squeeze her body more and step back a bit. She keeps her eyes from him in embarrassment. She didn't know what to do. She could feel the pain of their soulmate bonds wanting to connect with each other, the first bonds wants to be connected.

Of course Dove is going to accept him, but before she did she was going to tell him, so he knows. So he has a chance to say no to her, to have a chance to reject her. "Before you decide to accept me or reject me... probably reject me. But I want to, well more of needing to tell you that I have 25 soulmates. And Peter is one of them" she said semi quietly and fast to him. "It's.... it's ok if you want to reject me" she whimper, stutters out.

Tony halts in his spot as he looks at her in shock. She looks into his eyes for a couple seconds before avoiding them at all cost.

Dove eyes are wide as she stares at the ground. She couldn't believe who stood in front of her.

It is fricken Tony Stark aka Iron man, she has, have the biggest crush on him for so long and he stood there looking at her with his eyes staring at her with confusion and shocked. But with lust and love too.

Her body is slightly shaking with fright, shock and shyness. She did not expect to find her soulmates and 2 of them end up being a Avenger and a Guardian of the Galaxys.

Tony stood there staring at her. Did she say reject her? Did she say 25 soulmates? He thought. He didn't expect her to say that to him. But what got his eyes was seeing her face. Her lip is busted, her nose and eyes are brusied up.

Tony POV.

My soulmate has 25 soulmates and the idiot is one of them.

What happen to her? She's hurt, she looks like someone had placed their hands on her. Who the fuck placed their hands on my soulmate!?

I will find out who hurt her and I will kill them.

And I will never reject her.

"I'm Tony Stark my dear" I said stepping over to her. I reach my hand out to her and lightly places my hand onto her shoulder. My love eyes stay lock on the ground as I step closer to her. "I'm not going to reject you" I add on.

I could feel our bonds connect together. I smile as a happy sensation comes flowing through my body. She peaks her head up to me for a second before quickly looking away from again. This time she doesn't look down to the ground but to look out the bathroom. I follow her eyes to the door.

Peter stood there watching us. His eyes are only on her. I didn't have time to stop myself from growling at him. My love flinches back from my hand and steps to the corner of the bathroom.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" I softly said stepping over to her and place both of my hands on her shoulders lightly.

"I'm sorry love" I said again.

Third person POV.

Dove felt hot tears come flowing out of her eyes, she was so scared and confused on what to do. She was scared of her dad and her soulmates.... she knows that they wont hurt her... ish. But that's what her father said he wouldn't do.

He said he wouldn't hurt her and now he is and done. She didnt know how to trust people. The only people she trusts are Damon and Anna. Everyone else scares her.

Dove also feels bad for being scared of them. Trust me when she says that, a few minutes ago she was getting heated with Peter and now she's in the corner trembling and tears streaming down her face. She wishes so much that she didnt feel this way.

Peter walks into the room and the door shuts again. "Hey Dove look at me" he said walking over to her.

Tony kept his hands lightly on her upper arms. Dove whispers her eyes and look up to Peter slightly, she bites her lip to stop herself from crying.

"You can trust us"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader