Chapter 4 F***

Hey sorry for not updating, my eye still a bit bad. And I'm slowing working on things. A request are still open. So send me a message if you have anyone one shots.

Chapter 4

Third person POV.

Damon droved down the road and parked into Miss Henderson drive way. A nice old lady. She let's them park there because all three of them help her out by cutting her grass, shoveling snow, rack leave, pulling weeds, anything that contains that hurt her back. To re-pay them for helping her out she let's them park there and... also give them $20 bucks after helping her out at times.

Dove was the first person to get out of the car, placed her bag over her shoulders, rushed over picked up the newspaper that was on the grass, placed it right in front of her door and went back to her friends. They walked there way to the school.

It had only took them 3 and half minutes to get there, both talking and laughing about whatever came to their minds.

As they near the front doors of the school they stopped and looked at the crowd of teens and teachers that tried to get into the school.

"Huh, Sarah shoulders must have been a bigger deal then we thought" Dove said. Damon chuckles and shakes his head. "What's up with the people standing at the bottom steps? What are they wearing?" Damon asks.

"Well I think they look very cool, I like them. I just really hope they are not going to be our uniform. But I do think they are cool" Dove said sticking her hands into her pockets, "Mr. Todd would be in the classroom. We can go through the window" she adds on. She grabbed both Anna and Damon's wrist but winced in pain as she squeezed, quickly let go and placed her hands back into her baggy sweater.

Damon and Anna had sour faces, they knew their friend was in pain again and there was nothing they could do about it. The only thing they could do was give her some aspirin and ice, make sure she dosen't do anything stupid.

They walked their way around the school to Mr. Todd's classroom.

Anna was thinking about Dove, her mind on one topic and that would be her soulmates. She smirked.

"You know what would be funny?" Anna said. "What?"
"Dove being a soulmate to avenger" Anna said. Dove tensed up and looked at Anna, "Ok let me re-say that again.... it wouldn't be funny more as.... happy.... for you. Yes finally having you be happy and someone loving you in a romantic way. Someone to keep you safe. Like me and Damon are-"

"Damon and I". She said unimpressed about the topic at hand. "Thank you grammar police. Like I was saying. It would be great. You would have found at least one of you're soulmates" Anna said. "Yeah one... I have 25. 25 soulmates" she said taking a breath in then calms down a bit and continues the little rant she has, "It is common to have like 3 or 4 soulmates... maybe the most 6. But 25. 25 soulmates." Dove whispered out. "How does that even work?" She admitted out. "Like how?" "My body is cover in my soulmarks... people stare" she murmured out.

Anna just giggles, shakes her head, "Come on. I think it is hot. Like, dude. So many people are going to love you, also going to fuck you"

Anna turned around and looked at Dove with a smirk on her face, "Like 25 different lovers. All different styles of.... well fucking. That's hot" she said. "And don't give a shit about what people think. They are just jealous that they wont be fucked by 25 soulmates" she declared out.

Doves cheek went red so fast, she chocked on her spit and tripped over her foot, Damon quickly reached out and grabbed a hold of her upper arm, pulled her back up and laughed at her. Anna had already lost it, Damon lost it more as he heard his soulmate loose it to, Dove stood there embarrassed of everything her friend had said. Anna wasn't wrong. She had 25 soulmates and if they didn't reject her and accept her back then she had 25 people that would do anything for her and she would do anything for them too.

It was of course a very, very, very big bonus to have intercourse with other people and not be cheating on them. Anna really hoped that Doves soulmates will understand that they will have to share her.

"Can we just... go to Mr. Toods class now" she mumbled out. Anna giggled.

Small time skip

Dove rushed to the window and peaked through the window and cought sight of Mr. Todd standing by his desk looking through papers, knocking quickly and quite loud he looked over, all three wave at him and with a big smile on their faces.

Mr. Todd strut over to the window and opened, "It was to chilly to keep it open now" he chirped out.

Dove chuckles and climbed through first then Anna then Damon. "Goodmoring Mr. Todd.... so you need any help?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader