Chapter 10 What Peter

Third person POV.

Dove walks across the room to her bag, she grabs her phone and the card Happy had gave her. She went back and sat back down.

She got into her phone and put his number into the contacts and got to the text part.

To Happy.

"What should I text him?" She asks.
"Uh... I don't know.... say something like.... hey, I have a question. How much cookies goes into one of the wrapper bags?" Damon said.

Dove nodded her head.

To Happy.
Hello this is Dove from before. I was wondering how much cookies would go into one of the baggies?

11:34 AM

"How is this. Hello this is Dove from before. I was wondering how much cookies would go into one of the baggies?" She said.

"That sounds better then what Damon had said" Anna said. Damon playful glares at her, "Ok I'm going to send it now"

Dove sent the message and place her phone back down, "Ok so I think we should make the white chocolate chip cookies next. Same thing again I will make the batches as you two roll"  she said.

Damon got up from the spot and looks at the recipe. He went to grab what she would need for the recipe and stacked it all on the table.

Dove POV.

"Ok so if you need anymore ingredients tell me and I will get it for you" Damon said.

I got up from my chair, I scratch my body as I started my way to the table that had everything on it. I couldn't stop stretching it as I slowly started working.

Why does it itch so much!?

I slowly worked on trying to make the cookies, but it was so damn itchy. I bring it up to my mouth and started to bite/scratch it to see if that would work, but that didn't work.

I probably look like an idiot doing so, bring it back down and continued to violently scratch. Quickly the itch changed to a sharp pain. I finally look down at the spot on my body that itch so bad and looked at it in pure shock to see it slightly glowling and of course the throbbing and shooting pain. I couldn't breath, it felt like my throat has closed off after hitting a big joint.

The rushing pain went through my body, I couldn't do anything nor think right. My eyes stayed locked onto my glowing mark.

One of my soulmates are here, omg what's going to happen? I couldn't believe anything right now. "Hey I am going to the bathroom fast" I bluntly said. I wiped my hand onto a paper towel. "Ok. I will start" Damon said. "I would but I don't want to kill someone.... some how...." Anna mutteres out with a smile on her face. "Ok thank you" I rush out of the room and down the hallway.

Third person POV.

Peter walks down the hallway following Happy. He felt the same pain Dove is feeling. Sharpe pain on his body as his eyes scanned everywhere. Peter eyes land on a female walking out of the room he was going to and down the hallway and disappears.

Happy saw her but didn't say anything. All he did was walk into the classroom. Damon and Anna look up, right away Anna saw Happy she got up and asked the question they have been wondering for awhile now, "Hi. So we have a question?".

Peter didn't feel anything when he looked at Damon and Anna. Nothing. Peter's mind changed to survival mode, he didn't care that he had just left Happy and tired his best to find the female who had left prior before getting to the room.

Soulmates.

Soulmates are your other half, you're everything. Someone you can be your self around, they mean everything to you and you would do anything for them. Soulmates get very protective of their soulmates, they never want to see them hurt, sad, scared, nervous, depressed, with anyone else, etc. They always want their soulmate to be happy.

After meeting your soulmate you're attraction for anyone else just disappears as fast as it came, all you want now is you're soulmate, no one else. You never want to leave them, you always want to be around them, hold them, kiss them, love them.

There is of course the accepting and the rejecting part.

If you and your soulmate want each other you accept each other. And either both or one don't want you or them, you or they can reject you/them.

Let's not forget the fighting for soulmates. Soulmates can fight for each other. Most of the time... the dom is the one fighting for their soulmate more then the sub is. Subs tend to be a bit scared of what is happening around them. Confused of what should happen with them and scared of love.

Accepting each other do mean that they are soulmates... but finishing the bonding process with each other is actually bonding with each other...
With out clothes and in a bed.... or a wall... or anywhere.

You don't need to bond... that way fast it can be months after meeting each other. Even years, It doesn't mean any less to them. But the bond will want to be bonded. Dove and her soulmates will get turned on a bit more easier then they usually do. It just depends if Dove is ready to go the full step.

Peter used everything he had right now to fight for his soulmate. He has waited.... in a way for the longest time. He's been with someone before, but like they say about the attraction thing and soulmates. It's ture he has no attraction for anyone else now.

He didn't really know if the person he has been looking for is his soulmate but he had to at least make sure it wasn't.

Then Peter felt his soulmark flames up like a burning stove. He stopped as he looked at the female bathroom door in front of him.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader