Chapter 8: Twisted Wish

Haha!! Sike! Did you think that was the end of this story? NOPE!!! >:D There's still more where that came from!!

-

-

-

-

-

On a very awful and sad stormy night, thunder clashes in the clouds while Tuki was lying on her bed, still crying on her pillow over Dan's death.

Tuki: Aaaah... D-Daaan...

Ocean came into Tuki's room while bringing her a bowl of warm vegetables soup, she put it on her drawer while sitting on her bed besides her.

Ocean: *Pats Tuki's head* Shh... Shh... There there Tuki...

Tuki: Hiks... Mom?

Ocean: Yes sweetie?

Tuki: ...Wh-Why... Why does it have to be Dan...?

Ocean: ...*Sigh* I guess that's Arceus' plan, and I don't think there any way around it.

Tuki: ... If only I have one chance... Hiks... I wanna say how much I love Dan...

Ocean: Oh Tuki, are you and Dan—

Tuki: ... Hiks... *Wraps herself with a blanket*

Ocean: I-I'm sorry to hear that dear. But Dan's funeral is tomorrow, so you can say what you want to him when we are there...

Tuki: A-Alright Mom...

Ocean leaves the room while Tuki was still crying, she couldn't let go of Dan knowing it's the first time she ever saw someone died in front of her.

Tuki: Dan... I'm sorry...

Slowly but surely, Tuki closes her eyes and fell asleep due to how many tears she has shed.

-

-

-

When Tuki fell asleep, she was dreaming that she is on a dark place but below her was water. She looked around in worries.

Tuki: M-Mom? Hello? Anyone?

She looked around and saw what it seems to be someone sitting far across her while they're swaying their tail, she recognize the backside of the figure, it was Dan.

Tuki: *Gasp* Dan!! Dan!!

Just when Tuki is touching Dan's fur, he suddenly disappears into sakura petals that was blew by the wind.

Tuki: No... NO!!

She then fell on her flippers before she starts crying again while looking down desperately.

Tuki: Why... WHY!!!

???: Fate is sometime unpredictable.

She looked forward at who is talking to her, the figure was pretty bright but she could see the figure has a star on their head.

Tuki: Wh-Who?

???: It doesn't matter, I wanted you to tell me. Why are you sad?

Tuki: I-It's about someone who's precious to me... He... He died right in front of me... Just when he told me how he loves me...

???: Oh my...

Tuki: I... I just wish he got a second chance on living... So that... Hiks... He can enjoy his life with us... So that I could say how much I love him... and how I want to enjoy more time with him...