Chapter 5: The Samurai and The Sakura Fairy

On a very soothing morning, Tuki was lying on her bed while reading the book she borrow from Dan about The Samurai and the Sakura Fairy.

Tuki: Aww... the Samurai is lonely...

Just when she is about to flip the next page of the book, someone came into the door. It was Ocean, she came in to do some tiding up.

Ocean: Hey Tuki, it seems like you are enjoying the book you're reading.

Tuki: Yeah! The book is about a Samurai who is seeking for someone who can accompany him in his life!

Ocean: Sounds like a good story. If you want to experience the story in the book even more realistic, maybe you can try play it out.

The idea suddenly clicks something in Tuki's head before she close the book she read.

Tuki: That's a really great idea! Thanks Mom! I'm going to tell my friends to play this story with me!

Ocean: *Giggles* Good luck then dear.

Tuki quickly grabs her jacket before running out of the house while holding the book on her flipper.

-

-

-

Meanwhile, somewhere far from the housing is someone who is watching Tuki with binoculars.

???: Hmm... Let's see...

The pokemon looks what it seems to be Wafu's wanted poster then they look back at Tuki again using binoculars.

???: Yellow eyes... Sharp teeth... Hehe! Fits the profile! I guess the Mother might know where he is.

-

-

-

At the sakura tree, Tuki has already gathered all 4 of her friends and they are sitting in circle.

Dan: So Tuki, why did you gather us for?

Tuki: I was thinking if we could do a play of our own!

Fleur: Play eh? That really reminds me back when I'm at my hometown, so many people doing dramatic plays on the Opera. Aaahh... So beautiful...

Zumi: I never watch a play before, but I guess I could try.

Rose: So, what story we should use to do the play?

Tuki: This one!

Tuki bring out the Samurai and the Sakura Fairy book before the three girls starts reading the book carefully.

Zumi: The Samurai and the Sakura Fairy eh?

Tuki: Yep!

Dan: I didn't know you would use the book I borrowed to you.

Tuki: Hehe, it's too good so I couldn't resist.

Fleur: Hmm... this is truly a story worth to make a play.

Rose: Alright! Let's all share roles and memorize the lines!

Tuki: Yeah!

-

-

-

When the housing was slowly getting a bit more quiet, the pokemon makes a move and tries to walk towards Tuki's home while wearing a brown cloak to cover their entire body.

???: Luckily this Island is quiet, or there will be some trouble might jump on me.

They then saw Ocean was in front of her house selling vegetables to some pokemon.