Chapter 4: Jealousy Before The Toast

In a very beautiful morning, Tuki was running forward but then stopped to see her mother Ocean was following her from behind by just walking.

Tuki: C'mon Mom! C'mon!

Ocean: *Giggles* You're really excited huh?

Tuki: Of course I am! It's the first time that Dan's family is inviting us for an outing together on the coast!

Ocean: Well, there is nothing wrong with taking it slow.

Tuki: Awww... Alright Mom.

-

-

The two of them arrived at the coast and saw Dan and his Mom was already there preparing the mat for them to sit.

Dan: Ah, you two finally arrive.

Tuki: Hey there Dan!

Ocean: Oh? I thought your husband will come.

Alolan Raichu: He is fishing right now with his fisherman group all the way out in the sea, he'll be back soon.

Ocean: Ah, what a dedication.

Tuki: So Dan, wanna swim with me?

Dan: Hmm no, I'm just going to sit here and read my book.

Tuki: Aww, but—

???: Hey Tuki!

It was pretty surprising, Tuki saw her three friends: Rose, Zumi, and Fleur was swimming down the coast.

Tuki: Wow! You guys are here too?!

Rose: Yep! Dan invites us as well!

Zumi: I never knew we'll be gathering us as the same time, it's very radical!

Fleur: It's very smart and kind of him to think of this kind of idea, I respected him.

Dan: See? Now you can have more fun with them.

Tuki: Thanks Dan! Cowabunga!!

Tuki jumps into the water while Dan is watching them while lying on the mat.

Ocean: Huh? Dan isn't swimming along with the girls?

Alolan Raichu: Well, he is pretty afraid of swimming. Knowing that he has something...

Ocean: Hmm? Something?

Alolan Raichu: Umm... Nevermind, no need to be worry about that.

Ocean: *Tilts her head* ??

Meanwhile, Zumi was swimming out of the water to the coast before she starts shaking the water off of her fur.

Zumi: Wah! That was super refreshing!

Dan: Hmm? Done swimming already?

Zumi: Neah! I wanna do some sun bathing to dry myself up a bit.

Dan: I see. Hey you wanna play cards with me? I stole a deck of cards from my Dad.

Zumi: Pfft- That's pretty naughty of you, dude. But why not?

The other three girls were busy diving in the water while looking at the beauty of the water ecosystem.

Tuki: Wow, so many corals around here.

Fleur: *Nods*

Rose: I can scan the info of all of the lives around here if you want.

Tuki: Hmm... I'm good, I'mma check the surface.

When Tuki swims out to the surface, she saw Dan and Zumi was playing cards while laughing.