Chapter 3: How "Not" To Handle Bandits

The next day, Tuki was eating her breakfast with her mother, luckily the breakfast today has so many vegetables ever since harvest yesterday.

Tuki: Hmm... Hey Mom? Can I bring some foods for my friends?

Ocean: Oh? Sure, what do you want to bring?

Tuki: How about some stir-fried kale, steak slices, and maybe some banana slices?

Ocean: Wow, that's a lot of foods you want to bring. Is there a party going on?

Tuki: No, I just want to share those meals with Rose and Dan.

Ocean: So you've meet up with Dan?

Tuki: Not only meet! We've become friends as well!

Ocean: That's good to hear. Just be safe out there.

Tuki: I will!

-

-

Tuki starts walking out again while holding the foods on her hands while she starts humming happily.

Tuki: I wonder what we will do today.

???: Hey Tuki!

She looked at who was calling her, it was actually Rose. She was holding her same old monopoly board but what's odd is that there were two pokemon following her from behind. There was a female Dewott wearing blue kimono and a female Sylveon wearing a white short dress

Tuki: Hey Rose! How have you been?

Rose: It's been great! Oh yeah, these are my friends that just move into this Island! I've known them from online chatting and I wanna introduce you to them.

???: Hey there! I'm Zumi the Dewott, it's great to see you!

???: My name is Fleur the Sylveon, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Tuki: Zumi and Fleur eh? Nice to meet you too! My name is Tuki!

Rose: So Tuki, what's with the foods? Is there a party going on?

Tuki: Well, I was going to bring you along to introduce you to a friend I just met the other day!

Rose: Really? How about we come along?

Zumi: Yeah, having more friends won't hurt at all.

Tuki: Hmm... I guess that's true. Alright! Let's go then!

Fleur: Lead the way.

The girls starts heading towards the sakura tree together while greeting the pokemon they passed through. After they arrived, Zumi and Fleur was amazed by the beauty of the sakura tree.

Zumi: Wow! This tree looks super!

Fleur: Truly gorgeous indeed.

Tuki: Hehe! Me and Rose planted this tree together!

Fleur: Is it true, Rose?

Rose: Yep! Ever since we start become friends, we promise to take care of this sakura tree until it blooms.

Zumi: I guess your hard work actually paid off, like for real!

Tuki: Now let's just wait for him until he arrives.

-

-

An hour already passed, the four girls were waiting for too long but Dan didn't show up at all.

Fleur: So when is this person going to show up?

Tuki: Odd, I thought he promise me to come.

Rose: Maybe we can visit his house if you want.