Madness part 2

A slow morning sun started to appear in the darkness. The storm has stopped but the mucky ground made life miserable on lothal.

Ezra got up from his cabin in his fighter grabbed a cup of caf. Everything was in final order for madness to ensue the captail, the weather made life miserable for the miners and farmers but the imperial patrols trudging through the mud along side civilians. The events lined themselves up perfectly to make a point to the rebellion and the empire. Ezra grabbed his communicator to his organization, "prepare the ordnance's, this war may have shown choas but madness when society collapses on itself." Was all Ezra said coldy.

Back on the ghost Sabine got changed and dyed her hair Ezra's famous eye blue. If she couldn't speak to him she hoped that her art could. "Sabine its time to go to old joes." Kanans said softly. The still wet hair the young woman looked at herself still bags of tiredness but she had his old lightsaber in a bag. She grabbed her helmet and bag and joined the crew by a waiting land speeder that Ryder had dropped off for them earlier in the morning.
A few hours later they walked into a bar ran by old joe still the many imperial officers praised the joint for his home brewed ale and spirits but also it was one of the places that was never robbed by the rise of the new criminal organization running lothals underworld. As the group entered they got many weird looks and some coming to the realization of who they were ,they were the famous rebels. As they grabbed seats joe brought them cups of their favorite drinks execpt Sabine which he spiked a coffee with some ale.

"It's been awhile since I've seen your faces." Joe commented with a light laugh. "So how have things been?" Sabine asked actually little happy to see one of Ezra's old friends is still alive. "Rough Sabine, there's a new criminal overlord now, he leaves a brutal message against their opposition." Joe said calmly to them as he cleaned a cup. "What you mean?" Zeb asked. "A bar across town was bombed a few nights ago later found out it was the remaining crime families of this city." Joe said back as he sat the cup down. "Rumor is the boss of the gang is a force sensitive and evaded the empire for sometime even the rebellion." Joe added.

As they drank and caught up a familiar grand admiral walked into the bar to have a conversation with the ghost crew. "Stand down men." Thrawn ordered which got his men to restrain themselves. The rebels turned around on their chairs to see the grand admiral not with a smirk like usual but the eyes showed a conversation. "What you want grand admiral." Hera said with done sass. "I just want a conversation with you on the crime activity here." Thrawn said as he grabbed a chair beside them.

"Fine, we'll talk Thrawn but don't try anything funny." Kanan told him. "My Jedi rebel it's big like that." Thrawn said back trying to calm their suspicions even though they're at war with each other. "So where's Spectre 6 or Ezra Bridger?" Thrawn asked curiously. Sabine just rested her head in her hands and broke down crying. Thrawn was surprised by it, 'he wasn't killed at all by imperial records what's going on!' He thought. Hera brought the young mando into a embrace. "There was some issues that arose and he abandoned the rebellion." Kanan said sadly like a father missing his son. Unknown to them Ezra's gang had wired the whole bar and Ezra was listening in.

"Ah the love you eventually found for Bridger Mis. When." Thrawn said glumly reminding of his time in the chiss navy during the republic era. "What you know about love Thrawn!" Sabine barked in anger. "My days as chiss cadet in the chiss military in the unknown regions I lost someone I developed feelings for during a skirmish with outer galactic enemies... the strategy was flawed I tried to recommend the command better tactics but it cost many chiss they'd lives including hers." Thrawn actually showing a part of him that no one ever saw. "After that I made the decision to be the best Tactical leader possible so others didn't have to lose their loved ones ,this was before the empire." Thrawn Added.

As the group drank for a few minutes a cloaked figure entered the bar. "ID" the storm trooper demanded but was impaled with a knife to the throat and pulled out of his wind pipe. The figure kept walking and the trooper laid dead sitting on the floor. As the bustle of the bar was busy at old joes the room slowly took notice at the cloaked armored figure entering the main room. "It's him." Some patrons said as the place grew quite quickly. Old joe just gulped in nervousness not knowing what was about to happen next. "Well well it took Ezra's disappearance to get you Thrawn to sit down and have a conversation with them." The cloaked figure said sadisticly followed by clapping slowly. Imperials felt chills down their spines even the ghost crew.
"Have you seen Ezra is all we're here for?"
Sabine said with red eyes and baggy eyes of lack of sleep. The figure stopped clapping looking her over he sensed a unconditional love from her he didn't feel Last time he saw her. "Why should that matter to you, you turned him down and you were his only love." The cloaked figure said standing still. "Cuz I messed up! I made a mistake I don't want to lose him!!!" Sabine said in a yell and started to get up and drew her blasters on the cloaked figure followed by others in the bar. "Where is he!" She demanded with anger and depression.

"He's In the depths of the underworld of lothal, my gang took him in good man I'd say." The figure said chuckling. Kanan started having a massive headache that wasn't from the alcohol but it was like Ezra was close to them but not and full of anger. Two imperials moved behind the cloaked figure blasters drawn and made their move to arrest the gang leader. As they fired their stun bolts the figure back flipped over them and used the force to send them into the ceiling. Sabine started opening fire and other imperials did too and the figure dodged with grace and speed and using the force he threw a few bolts back into their origin.

The figure from her nightmares there fighting them as he knew their mentality as if he lived on the ghost with them for years. The blasters stopped firing once the figure bolted out the hallway gone to the busy streets. Thrawn stood up amazed at what he just saw happen in this bar. He looked over the officers who had fired back the return bolts were in areas of lethal but painful deaths. "Kanan what's wrong?" Hera asked looking his figure over. "It was like Ezra was In this building." Kanan was all he could say. Sabine holstered her blasters and put her helmet on and sat back down. "Whoever he is his technique is fimiliar but not."