𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

now playing ;;
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚

bakugou had watched you from the other side of the cafeteria as he slowly ate his own food.

you sat with the dekusquad, not uttering a single word while the rest of the group chatted away.

it irked him, the sad and lost look on your face said it all. yet when ochaco had asked you if you were alright, you plastered a smile and laughed out a "dont worry ochaco! im just enjoying my food!"

bakugou wondered what's had changed in the few days that had passed?

you were alright when you two trained a few days ago, and the day after that, so what was wrong now?

bakugou squeezed his chopsticks, anger seeming to get the best of him. yet he didnt say anything.

he didn't say anything.

now here you were, sobbing quietly in your room.

he knew you thought nobody could hear you. and they couldn't. but he could, and he felt tears prick in his eyes when you painfully choked out a "why am i never good enough?" through your sobs.

he knew you were still hurting. it was only obvious.

you were still trying to recover from what todoroki had done to you. and not just him, but your best friend betrayed you as well. angrily wiping at his eyes, bakugou sat on the floor where he listened to you sob through the vent that connected you two.

his head laid against the wall, one of his knees bent towards his chest.

he bit his lip and picked up his phone.