Her face became flustered as she giggled a bit.

"Draco! Come on! You need to put this tux on! It's almost the time, that you scheduled, to go out there and you're not even ready! You really want to make him wait?!"

"Of course not!"

I walked over to Blaise who was holding my tux in his right hand and my shoes in the other.

~Harry's Pov~
"Look how gorgeous you look!" Pansy said wiping tears from her eyes.

I was standing in front of a full-body mirror looking at everything the girls had done.

My tux was white and I had a silver flower pinned to the collar, my tie was silver, my shoes were white, I had the vale Hermione spent hours untangling in my hair, and that was being held down with a very small clip.

"He's going to love it, Harry," Hermione whispered clinging to my arm.

I'm not sure why but I became even more nervous. I started breathing really heavily.

"Whoa, Harry, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Pansy asked in a panic, leading me towards the couch. Hermione followed along and sat on the other side of me.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous right now. It's like...I don't know..." I looked down at the floor, I felt ashamed by being this nervous. I was supposed to be happy.

"Harry," I looked at Hermione as she took both of my hands, "this is one of the best days of your life. You're marrying Draco. I know you want everything to be absolutely perfect and it will be. This is your big day! You've got this."

~Draco's Pov~
"Look at me, looking like a whole damn meal," I said admiring myself in the mirror.

My tux with all black. I had a white undershirt on with a silver tie, and I had a silver flower on the collar.

I wasn't nervous at all. I knew this day would be perfect and I've been waiting for it since forever. I knew I would marry him one day and now that's it's finally here...I'm excited as fuck.

Everyone was going to be here watching Harry and me, finally, getting married.

"Draco come on! Everyone is in their seats waiting for you!" Luna said poking her head in my room.

"Okay! I'm coming!" I took one last look at myself in the mirror and walked out of the room.

Here I go...I'm finally going to be Mr.Draco Lucius Potter-Malfoy.
The thought of that put a huge smile on my face as I walked out of the room.

~Narcissas Pov~
Lucius and I had front row seats and had a completely clear view.
We were waiting for Draco to walk down so everything could start and knowing my son he would make a fashionably late entrance.

"Is he really late for his own wedding?" My husband asked me pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You know Draco. He has to make an entrance." I chuckled as I looked around at the beautiful setup. The girls had done a great job.

All of a sudden everyone turned to see Draco walking down the aisle with his best men by his side.
Theo, Blaise, Crabb, and Goyle.
(Y'all... I forgot I added Theo into the story....whoops)

Once he got the front he stood up y'all with his hands together. He told me he wade my nervous but now they he's up there I could totally see it in his face.

He looked down at Lucius and me with a smirk on his face. I hung onto my husband's arm and smiled at him. I was so proud of him. He's come such a long way and has been through so much. Now he finally gets another happy moment.