Prologue

Sup Kat Kommunity! Firstly, lemme just say these things will be included:
Mature Themes
Alcohhol/Smoking
Swearing (ok yall already know-)
Mild lemon
Suicide
Suicial Thoughts and Actions
Detailed Parts
MAYBE some real lemon
Thats what I think is gonna be in here. I might change it up throughout chapters, so...peace out-
.....................
Dear Steven Universe,

It is with great honor to award you a scholarship to Fairheart University, a university for arts, medical, nursing, drama, and more.
Attached to this letter is a a FU brochure and packet to get you prepared for your great adventure! It will tell you the rules, how things work at Fairheart University, extra activites, and etc. While the yearly tuition is $86,000, your scholarship will cover it, along with book expenses and more.  FU will provide dorms for $70 per week. The money will be used for charity, ways to improve the school, and pay for the kind teachers that work hard there for your education.
Congratulations! And I hope you have a splendid time at Fairheart University!

Sincerely,
W.D.

"Congratulations Steven!!!" Pearl, Steven's mother, screamed excitedly as Steven read the letter out loud. She hugged him tightly, almost squeezing the air from him. His sister, Amethyst, put an arm around him and chuckled.

"Faireheart University huh? Congrats on makin it Stee!" she applauded. "I heard the girls who attend that school are pretty cute, wink wink!"

Steven rolled his eyes playfully and blushed a little. "Oh haha, Amy. Even if that's true I don't think I wanna look for a relationship right now. Maybe a couple new friends, get friendly with the teachers...pause on that- and just try to get my degree. Besides I'm a tough barrier to break. Some girl isn't gonna distract me from focusing on my work."

Garnet sipped her coffee as she read the brochure. "Looks like a good university. Perfect for our little cutie pie." She said with a smile.

"Oh come on, again with the cutie pie-"

Pearl stopped hugging him and immediately checked the brochure for any mistakes or reasons not to go the the University. Was she being overprotective? Yes. But she also didnt want Steven to leave at the same time. Even with the holidays, she couldn't let him leave for 4 years! "Hmm...clean campus...high education standards...everything seems put in place...." she muttered as she flipped through it. However, she pointed at one sentence in particular that might be a good excuse for him to stay at home. "SHARED DORMS?!"

"What's so bad about shared dorms?" Greg asked.

"What's so bad about shared dorms?! Greg, theyre letting both genders share a dorm room! There are no seperate dorms for either gender!" she squaked, making Steven groan. "There's a high chance they set Steven up to share a room with a female! Do you know what this means? I-I mean they could be doing a lot of things, really. Friendly hellos lead to hugging which lead to kissing which lead to..." Pearl shuddered at the thought. "Unspeakable acts that I won't let that girl do to my baby boy!"

Garnet put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "He'll be fine. And besides, even if he does get a girl as a dormmate, pretty sure they'll be good friends." Then she looked at Steven and smiled. "Or possibly a good girlfriend."

"But-"

"Chillax Pearl he'll be fine. Don't you want some grandkids? By the time he comes back I'm sure he'll have some mini Stevens for you to spoil to death. Pretty sure Greg here would like some grandchildren." Ame assured as she put a mouthful of Chaaps in her mouth. Pearl finally sighed in defeat. She didn't like the idea of her baby in a room with a girl, just thinking about the things they'd do brough chills up her spine...