4...

Slowly as Laura lowered herself over my face, I could see her glistening pussy, drip with her sweet juices onto my lips, I almost went to grab her hips and bring her down onto me faster but she sat on my face and the next thing I know.

My tongue is inside her pussy entrance. I could feel Laura's body jerk from my tongue movements inside of her.

"Fuck, your tongue" I raise my eyebrows, my eyes looking at her breasts bouncing from the reactions of her body. My hands stay at her legs, my tongue inside, I bring my right thumb to her pussy to assist my mouth, I attack her clit in many ways with my thumb whilst my tongue does what it needs to for a few moments.

"Ross, don't you fucking dare stop with that tongue, your gonna make me cum" and with that, I take my tongue back out, but let the entire length of it slide upwards on her sweet insides, tasting all of her sweetness. I continue to lick upwards and gently wrap my lips around her clit letting my hand return to her ass to give it a few rough but firm squeezes.

With her clit within the grasp of my lips, I suck at it for more than a few gently but more like rough seconds. I couldn't allow Laura to think I was going to be gentle with her, not when she teased me in the front of the car. Bitch.

Laura's hands were both attached to the top of the car, one holding onto the handle at the side and the other pushing against the ceiling of the car. The more I sucked at her beautiful pussy the more she raised her body and the harder her hand was working to keep her inside the car and not going through the roof.

I shake my head side-to-side with my full mouth over her pussy, licking and sucking at the same. Laura's eyes were starting to roll backwards, her mouth wide open. With every lap of my tongue within her folds, the more she wanted to moan, but her voice was physically lost. So, her mouth open, but no sound escaped.

I could feel her juices run down the side of my face, I didn't care. I was eating this girl out and I was loving the result.

But of course, I wanted to add another little surprise into this mix. I bring my left hand under her leg, making her raise it and keeping it there upon the seat next to me. I trail my nails along her skin, from her ankle to her knee to her inner thigh, sneakily going above her clit and upwards to her breasts, taking her right one into my hand, messaging it and pulling at her already swollen hard nipple. I put my fore finger and thumb into Laura's mouth, making her wet them with her gorgeous saliva and placing them both around her nipple again. Turning it and pulling at it. The more I messaged her nipple with my finger and thumb, the more juices that flowed from her beautiful pussy.

I, again trail my finger nails down her skin, following her breasts onto her stomach, gently digging a little to give her that shiver that sends waves of ecstasy through her whole body.

Her head was falling backwards, that's when I take the opportunity and pull my hand underneath her sweet ass and I without warning, enter a single digit into her dripping wet pussy, with my full mouth over her clit and folds, suck and licking and I thrust my trusty middle finger into her pussy continuously for a few moments, not stopping for a break.

"Ross, Ross.... ROSSSSSSS" I then enter another digit into her pussy, this time letting go of her clit and making my tongue lap upwards through her folds multiple times taking everything she was giving me.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy goshhhhhh" Thrusting both little digits into her, I do one more lick upwards and pull away, I take her ass and move her downwards, carefully bringing myself upwards against the seat. Laura wasn't even aware of what I was even doing.

I push downwards with my free hand and keep thrusting my fingers in and out, wanting her to give me a result. So, of course I enter a 3rd digit.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Ross, fuck, yes!!" I smile with a pleasure as I keep up my rythme.

"Come for me Laura, come for me" she nods acknowledging my words. That's when she starts to move her own hips in time with my hands. Her eyes close then, her mouth wider than it's ever been before.

"Oh.....my......fucking....." Her body was starting to shake and quiver from my actions. She was close, I could feel it on my fingers. She was hotter than hot, and she was tighter than tight. So, I made the one drastic move that I knew would get her there within seconds, not that I wasn't enjoying this immensely.

I enter a 4th digit into her dripping wet folds and create a faster rythme that I knew would get her to do something. I take hold of her waist and get a better angle of body and starting thrusting all 4 fingers into her, in and out, many times over and over.

"OH MY GOD, JUST LIKE THAT. JUST LIKE THAT. I'M GONNA CUM, I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

Letting away from her high slightly, I do it one more time and that's her whole body caves to my actions because I get Laura to squirt all over me.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk, fuck fuck fuck fuck, FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

I take my hand out of her pussy and give her a towel that I had under the back seat.

"Maybe after the mall visit my darlin" I wink at her, and swiftly give her a gently sweet kiss before returning to my drivers seat.

Man, she taste fucking amazing.