1...

Resting on our bed, waiting for him to come back from the toilet. I honestly don't know what is wrong with me, but I've been feeling very turned on lately. But, of course. I don't say anything, I'd rather Ross didn't know how I felt right now as I wouldn't to chase him away.

I hear the door open, I stare at him and he just stands at the door, not a word spoken between us. Just eye contact for a solid minute. I can sense he knows how I am currently feeling as he shuts his door and slowly walks towards the bed, leaning over slightly he gets onto the bed and ever so slightly crawls towards me.

The sight of him nearing me second after second, was not only making my heart beat a mile a minute, it was causing my pussy to become wetter and wetter with every passing second.

I gulped.

My hands discreetly grabbing the sheets at my side.

"Are you feeling how I am feeling" I think for a moment, all I can see in his eyes is complete and utter lust for sensational intimacy.

"Possibly, depends on what you mean?" He smirks at my sly remark. Intended.

"What else could I possibly mean, look at you, you sexy ass bitch, wearing the shear red bra, your hardened nipples clearing showing through the thin material, this silver silk robe that hangs upon your skin like a smooth glove. Your very thin black thong, man you drive me mad Marano!" Next thing I know, the bottom of my legs are hugging Ross's waist and my torso is being lifted slightly.

Ross captures my lips within his own. My breathe as-well with it, my heart skipping at least a thousands beats. This man made me feel things that I never thought possible.

I could feel his left hand take my right outter thigh in his hands, not letting go. And slowly moving up my legs, moving past my waist, essentially moving up my torso too. The fact his touch was so delicate, is what made this sensation more powerful.

"Marano, you are one sexy ass bitch. I just want to eat you" my back arches from his words, his voice full of passion and lust for this closeness we both crave.

"I'm not stopping you Lynch" with him capturing my lips again, his right hand grabs a hold of my left butt cheek and squeezes it, hard. Causing me to lose my composure and go jelly within his hold.

"Take me, I'm yours" and with those 4 simple words, his hands ripped my thong off my tiny waist and his mouth was inside my pussy. Licking all the corners of my insides, my eyes losing control of their sight with the sexual pleasure.

His lips taking my already swollen clit and without hesitation, he licks, sucks, swirls and blows. He uses all of his skills, all of which cause me to cum 3 times over, his mouth is one part of him I can never deny.

His tongue takes one last drive from the bottom of my pussy, all the way through to the clit at the last second.

My whole body arching powerfully and go putty beyond him on the bed.

"My beautiful bitch, I ain't done with you yet. You know what comes next" Oh, I knew. I could not fucking wait.

With the power within Lynch's grasp, he takes my waist and takes me closer to him.

Face-to-face.

Waist-to-waist.

With my hands going through his hair and his lips taking mines again, I didn't get a chance to take his boxers away from his toned body, he was well ahead of me and I absolutely craved that about him. I swearing to fuck, I CRAVED that about him. And he knew it.

I want you so badly Marano, your mines.

"I'm yours Lynch, take what belongs to you!" And with that, his manhood slides into me with gently but firm delicacy. My eyes closing shut fast and my back arching all the way, I feared my back might snap in half.

His mouth finds my neck, his tongue finds my skin.

My hands find his baby hairs and I pull at them with gentle force, making him groan in pleasure. I was already in full sense of pleasure just with him inside me. I longed to be in this situation many, many times over with this man.

His manhood, slowly exiting my soaking wet pussy, my legs find the strength to tighten up and keep him in place.

"Your not leaving me" I say with a slight raspyness in my voice. My whole body was at his control, I feared losing his touch for the whole reason of never being able to move again.

"I ain't going to leave you baby, your mines and only mines" his voice vibrates through my eardrums leaving a penetrating mark on my brain, one that I will never forget.

With every moment that passes with him inside me, he not only grows bigger which causing my back to just be at his control. My pussy is becoming so wet, he nearly slips out, hence why my legs are trapping his waist.

His hands go under my arms, both hands meeting behind my back, he lifts me. He has full control over both of us at this point, there's no turning back now unless I say no.

That ain't going to happen.

I'm not moving any part of my body as I wait for him to make the next move.

He grabs a hold of my ass, and because I am so light, he with ease lifts me up, and slams me back down on his almost fully grown dick. Making us both grown in pleasure. My pussy aches at this point, so I roll my waist forwards, and bringing back. And continuing that same momentum for a short period of time. My climax closely arriving.

"Cum for me babygirl, I want us both to go together" he grabs my ass tighter and slams me down once more whilst I rolled my hips on him.

"Oh my Fuckkkkkk, Lynchhh....." My hands grabbing his hair, this time pulling with immense force. He just groans loudly with the pleasure and takes my neck within his teeths grasps and bites down hard and begins to suck.

He sucks my neck, I cum again!

I pull his hair hard, he cums again!

We're both lying on the bed, cuddling into one another.

Me personally, I could go again.

○•○•○•○

So, I roll onto his waist looking down on him.

His hands find my waist and he smirks hard.

●□●□●□●□●□●

Damnnnnnmm, this chapter is by far my most favourite I've ever written before.