2...

So, I roll onto his waist looking down on him.

His hands find my waist and he smirks hard.

My hands graze his chest, feeling every detail. My fingertips rolling over firm nipples, his eye close tight.

I lean downwards, my lip making contact with his body, my hands still travelling his chest, my pussy rubbing against Ross's still rock solid dick. My pussy ached for this man to be in-side me again.

But this time, I'm the one in control.

"Your pussy feels so wet, is that all for me baby?" I look him in the eyes, smiling. I move upwards towards his face, my lips inches away from his.

"All of me is for you" my lips lightly touch his, he went for another kiss but I backed away, only for him to grab my cheeks and bring me back.

I won't lie, I loved it when he did this. Sexy as fuck.

My pussy ached soaking wet, my nipples painfully hard, and my neck covered in love bite bruises.

He knew how to make me his, he lifted my body again, with his right hand, he moved his head backwards, allowing himself the access to kiss me whilst I was so high above him. But what I didn't expect.

His right hand, 2 fingers straight into my pussy without warning.

"Holy shit, omg, oh fuck!" My legs shook so hard, his finger dug deep into my pussy, he was feeling every inch of inside me. Making even my inner body his for the take. Making sure he marks his territory. That I belong to him.

"Say my name" he demands, sliding in another finger to intensify the pleasure. I was almost at a loss for breathe. This feeling was beyond anything I'd have imagined it would be.

"Lynch" I say quickly.

"And who do you belong to?" His hand speeding up the process of trusting all 3 of amazingly long finger, feeling everything inside at once.

"You, no-one else" I answer, barely. My whole body about to give in.

"Your mines and don't you- forget it" his fingers cling onto my g-spot, making the last thrust to completely concave my whole body.

My brain completely collapsed inside my head.

He made his, and that can never be easily or ever forgotten.

I was finished, my body couldn't possibly take another round of this, until of course. My clit came in contact once more with Lynch's tongue.

His soft and long tongue make contact with the whole area off my pussy. Which craves every sensation that he delivers, I wanted to give him every inch of my body, every second I wanted him to take me. Make me his over and over again.

He was the dominant one, and I tell you right now. I longed for that power he had over me.

His tongue flicking over my clit, making me wetter than the first few times within seconds once again. With his tongue building that road to pleasure, his middle finger decides to meet my insides once more, but he does it differently this time. He goes in upside down, and turn his hand, the pleasure is so intense, my body barely moves, but my eyes show him results.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk" I managed to croak out, his fingers went in and out faster and faster, I feared he might-

And he sticks another finger in, my pussy can only make one certain move possible and I think he is going there. With his tongue constantly licking and his mouth grabbing my lips and clit together at the same time and sucking, he stuck another finger in, 3 fingers in and his lips and tongue are still going strong, my eyes slowly moving to the back of my head because the pleasure is about to break every scale ever made.

He then grabs my ass, he pulls away from my pussy, blowing on it gently, I mentally thank him because he cools my high down, until he sticks his 4th inside me.

He is one away from his goal, but can I manage the pleasure before I break?

His fingers stay strong and firmly together as they enter and leave my completely soaked pussy, I can see his eyes, lust and passion filled. He slowly enters and keeps going further in, his thumb sneakily making an entrance with the first 4 already fully in.

His full fucking fist was now inside my fucking vagina, how the fuck did my pussy manage to cram his hand in there. I didn't think I'd be able to take it all.

With his full fist inside me, there's less movement accessible from the wrist, but that doesn't stop his fingers doing all the work, his fingers clinging onto my G-Spot making me wanna scream in pleasure over and over again.

Then he makes his final step, he doesn't need to move any fingers, but his twists his wrist around inside me.

"Oh...My...FUCKING...Lynchhhhhhhhhhh" the climax hitting me so hard, I literally just lay on the bed, lightly breathing and not able to move. He takes his hand outta my crumbled pussy and cleans off the mess. Coming back up next to me, he lies down and personally moves me so I am cuddling into him.

I look at him, he looks at me.

"I love you" we both say in sync.

●□●□●□●□●□●

Well... I don't really know what to say... would anyone want a 3? I tried to make this chapter 1000 words, I was like 90 words away too.

But I loved writing this.