3...

That bedroom event was beyond amazing for me. She honestly took me to another universe. Her lips, her hands, they took me outta reality. Made my whole body go crazy, her curves, the way clothes hang to her body or hang off her. It drives me crazy, she drives me crazy.

Laura & I sat in my RV in the car park outside a huge mall, I'm a very secretive guy, so of course. My car has blackened out windows, we can see out. But no-one can see in. It's great.

My hands still sat upon the steering wheel, my mind contemplating 2 things, my mind also going back to last night, my dick began to slowly grow just at the thought, how could someone be so fucking hot and not know it too.

Laura is sitting in the passenger seat across from me, wearing a lose checkered skirt, a lose top. The bitch wasn't wearing a bra, so of course I can see her breasts perfectly and her nipples were gently pushing through the material. She was looking at her phone, her legs were crossed over each other. She also her thigh high boots on in fake leather. She looked fucking stunning, her hair hanging lose with a little bit in a bun.

She leans her back against the seat, sighing gently. Uncrossing her legs, she spreads her legs wide slightly.

"Ross?" I blink back to reality, her legs are still crossed, damn, fuck, come on, I imagined that?

"You okay?" I look at her firmly for a minute, I think she knows what I am either feeling or thinking because she uncrosses her legs in-front of me. Cheekily moving her left hand up her inner thigh, just watching her finger tip grazing that smooth skin and watching her chest moving inwards and outwards, she knew what she was doing.

Intentionally turning me on even fucking further.

"I want you" is all that came out of my mouth, I seen her smile. She unclipped the seat belt and swung her legs over mines so she was now straddling me. My hands landed on her legs, but I slowly moved them up to her hips.

What the fuck?!

The bitch wasn't wearing any pants, not even a thong. Teasing bitch.

With both hands, I take her face and smash our lips together in a heated kiss.

Now, this is the reason for the blackened out windows. Privacy for this sort of thing, worth the money.

I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, she cheekily denies at first so to get back at her I bite her lip, she moans within the kiss. Her finger tips tugging at my hairs, I moan in response.

With one of my hands, I struggle slightly finding the lever to recline the drivers seat backwards, to get us a little more room to play with. With Laura being right against me, almost flush like. She takes advantage of our position and brings herself away from me slightly pushing her pussy against me.

Her heat is driving me insane because I know it's me that got that result. With finding the lever and tilting the seat back, I take Laura down with me. Keeping her locked with the kiss, one of my hands finds her ass Nd squeezes it with force.

She manages to break free of kiss to let out a loan moan from my hands pleasure on her sweet ass.

"Ross, I need you. I want you!" I'll give her what she wants, but I'll deliver with a different approach. 3 of of them of course. I nod a little but I find her grinding her pussy against my already hardened cock.

With lifting her ass with my one hand available, I swift my other one under her skirt and grasp a hold of her pussy. The palm of my hand on her clit with my middle finger finding and teasing her entrance.

"Oh fuck, R-Ross don't fucking tease me like that" I chuckle at the reaction, she was so sensitive to my touch.

Of course without warning, my finger makes it way into her entrance. Laura moans with a slight squeal. My hand doesn't do anything, it stays put. Laura is currently just sitting on my hand, clit against my palm whilst her hole is filled with my middle finger, I contemplated making her squirt but I didn't have a change of clothing, fuck it. There's another one for her later on.

"Please Ross... I am begging you" I slowly but surely move my hand back and forth, resulting in my palm gently stroking her clit and my middle finger exiting her pussy and going back in with immense force, Laura's hands grasped onto my shoulders, she was started to dig into my skin, it was painful, but it was a turn on for me too.

"Laura, ride" she sweetly moaning, she physically picked herself off my hand a little bit and bounced back down only to result in my hand surprising with the a new entry in her pussy. My fore finger joined my middle finger into her hole. I saw Laura's eyes filled with lust and ecstasy. Her chest was moving so fast, that breast was 2 centimetres away from my face.

I grasp her lose top with my other hand and rip it off, revealing her perfect breasts to me. Leaning forward slightly whilst keeping the rythme up with my hand down in her pussy that was currently soaking fucking wet. I take her nipple into my mouth and allow my tongue to do all the talking.

That's when I decided from her being so wet, I wanted to taste her. I vastly exit my hand 2 fingers from her pussy and get the seat the whole way back.

"Sit on my face, now" she nods weakly. I lie down but move slightly towards the front of the car which has my knees up slightly, I watched as Laura moved her pussy over my face, gently sitting down. The heat was was beyond what I thought I'd manage to create. My heart was proud of this result.

•□•□•□•□•

Well, this is fucking crazy. Inspiration is pouring out of me with this sort of writing. Your girl isn't only writing this, she is feeling this too. This book is defo 18+.

I hope you are enjoying it.