A little...drunk

Jimin

"He's such an asshole!"
"I knew you deserved better."
"I'm going to find him and castra—"
"Enough." Sighing, I fling myself back on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. Hoseok and Jin both quiet down and give me concerning looks. "It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine. Really."
"But you were so happy about him."
"And wasn't he, like, planning your future?" Hoseok chimes in.
Jin scoffs. "And why is it always Taehyung?"
"I don't blame him. He's a victim, too." I remind them.
Making a face, they both remain silent, huffing.
I really appreciate their protectiveness—truly, I do—it's just...maybe I shouldn't have told them. I feel like a failure. Both of them are so happily mated and everything while I'm just...a single pringle with a kid. All alone. Pathetic, really.
It's embarrassing.
"You know...Yoongi has an alpha friend looking for a partner and maybe—"
"No!" I cut him off immediately. "I'm good. I'm done with dating and alphas alike. I'm just going to be fine single and content with Ryujin. She deserves my full undivided attention anyway."
     Jin snaps his fingers. "Ahah! I got it—you need a guys night."
     Hoseok perks up immediately. "Ooh! We haven't went out clubbing in fucking years! I'm dying for some freedom and good eye candy."
     "Would Yoongi even let you off your leash for a night?" Jin taunts.
     He sneers. "Like Jungcock is any better! If that boy hovers anymore over you then we'd be considered voyeurs."
      Pfftt.
    Jungcock...haha.
    How accurate. That alpha truly exudes chaotic big dick energy. I honestly don't know how Jin handles him. He's clingy and possessive and annoyingly protective. I'm jealous, honestly.
     Jin glares at us laughing. "Yeah and have you actually seen his huge cock? Yeah? Shut up!"
     Snickering, I glance away.
    Hoseok sticks his tongue out. "So are we going out or not? I need a break."
    They both look at me, hopeful.
    I groan. How can I disappoint them? "Okay. I'll go."
    "Yay!"
    "Hell yeah! Let's party!"
     I feel a disaster coming. Ugh.

     I'm absolutely disgusted by the too sweet goodbye between Jungkook and Jin. Hoseok and I stand by just scoffing and glaring as they kiss and hug—completely oblivious to our presence.
     Ah, to be stupid in love and happy. Bunch of sappy assholes.
    "Okay, okay, enough! Can we go already before you two start fucking right in front of us?"
     Jin pulls away from a Jungkook. "I won't be out too late. Take care of Chaerin, okay?"
     Jungkook practically pouts. "How can you go out like that where other people can see you without me?!"
     He glances down at his appropriate club attire—skimpy pink v neck shirt and tight ripped jeans. "You don't like it? I don't look good?"
     "You look too good! What if someone tries to eat you?! I should come."
     Hoseok rolls his eyes, leaning over to whisper in my ear. "Like he won't be cumming enough tonight when he gets back home."
     I cough to stifle another laugh. Jin and Jungkook both scowl at us, unimpressed.
     "I can defend myself. Love you. Be home later." Grabbing his things, he ushers us out before his mate can go all primal and carry him upstairs to ravish.
      "He's really changed a lot." I note, climbing into the car.
      Jin rolls his eyes. "He's been going into rut a lot more often lately. I think he's hinting around about getting me pregnant again. I'm honestly not ready but he's becoming restless."
    Hoseok looks surprised. "Wow, already?"
    "That's what I said!" Jin gripes.
     I sit back in the seat and just tune out their chatting and bickering, staring out at the night through the window.
     There's no way I could be pregnant again...right? God. How could I be so reckless and with Namjoon of all people. I mean, yeah, I'm glad I didn't give in to Jaehyun and that drama but there is just too much between us, history and present.
     What would I tell him? What would I tell everyone else? I could never admit to them that I got overemotional and lonely and let Namjoon fuck me again—more like I jumped him.
     I groan quietly, hating myself. Everything is a mess. Please don't be pregnant. Please don't be pregnant! Not again...
    That kind of thing should be saved for Jin and Hoseok—both mated and actually wanting a big family. I never wanted that kind of thing. I've never had a normal family. I was raised in a cold and fucked up environment. I really don't know what I'm even doing as a parent. Just trying my best to stay afloat for my daughter.
     "Hey, isn't that Taehyung?"
     Jin stops the car at a light and we all glance over to see Taehyung sitting dejectedly at a bus stop, looking upset and tired. And lonely.
    I feel a pang in my chest. I'm sure he's even more hurt than I am about the whole Jaehyun thing.
    I hesitantly open my mouth. "Should we invite him out too?"
    It's silent for a long moment. I curse myself as I remember the horrible history between him and Jin. But Jin is also a good forgiving person. Sighing, he turns the car around and parks close to the bus stop.
     Rolling down the window, he calls Taehyung over. The omega reluctantly walks over. "Hey. You guys going out?"
     Hoseok beams a sunny smile. "Wanna join? There's room for one more."
     He looks completely stunned. "R-really? You guys want me to come with you? Don't you all hate me?"
     I feel even worse now. "We don't hate you and, yeah, we want you to come."
     His eyes brighten a bit as he gets into the car only to glance at his clothes. "Um, I'm not really dressed to go clubbing.."
    "Doesn't matter. It will be fun no matter what, okay?" I reassure, reaching over to squeeze his hand.
     He looks down, chewing on his lip. "Um, look Jimin...about the past...I'm really sorry—"
     "Don't even stress about it. I let that go a long time ago. I forgave Namjoon so I figure I have to forgive you, too." Smiling.
     He smiles in return. "I don't think I really deserve it but thanks."
    Jin and Hoseok peak at he from the front. "No negativity tonight! Let's get drunk and have fun!"
     I scoff. Only Hoseok. A mated parent and still wild as hell. I feel bad for Yoongi having to deal with him all the time. Doesn't he run out of energy? They're like complete opposites..it's weird.

     In the end, Taehyung and I are left to our own devices as Hoseok passes out drunk and Jin abandons us for the dance floor. I don't think Jungkook would be happy seeing all the hungry looks he's getting. Jin seems to love the attention though. He's thriving at least.
     I glance over at Tae who just seems bored and uncomfortable. I hand him a drink. "You okay? Want to talk?"
    He takes the drink, looking conflicted. "Thanks but I'm good."
    "You seem really down."
     "That obvious?"
     "Well...I did date you for awhile. You're usually always so cheerful and snarky. Now your uncharacteristically quiet and withdrawn. I'm a good listener, you know?"
     He gives me a half smile. "I remember."
    I wait... "Sooo..."
    "Do you like Namjoon?" He blurts.
     I blink, surprised and taken aback. "W-what?"
     Did Namjoon tell him about our hookup?! My eye twitches.
     "Um...he's the father of my child and I care about him..." Hedging a bit.
      He nods, staring down at his drink. "So...you aren't in love with him? It seemed like you two were getting closer lately. He's been happy about it."
     "Did he say anything?"
     "Not really. I can just tell. I know my hyung." His lips raise into a half smirk.
     "I...honestly don't know how I feel. I'll admit that maybe I've been getting confused around him. He makes me feel safe and comfortable and I like that he likes me unconditionally." I admit quietly.
     He nods slowly again. "Would you bond with him again if he ever asked?"
     I hesitate. "I don't think he would do that."
     "Why not? If you both have feelings for each other and you already have a kid together...wouldn't that make the most sense?"
     I study him for a long time. "Did he put you up to this?"
    His eyes widen. "What? No! I've just been thinking a lot lately, I guess. You know that Namjoon and I are bonded, right? He did it to break the bond with you."
    I wince. "Yeah, I know."
    "So I know his feelings for you. If you care about him then maybe you should give him a second chance. He really loves you, Jimin. I think he's good for you, too. He'd make you happy. It's not like...before, you know."
     "I know it's not."
     I sit sipping my drink and just thinking hazily. "Hey, Tae?"
    "Mhm?"
    "Did you ever actually feel anything for me when we were dating. Anything at all?"
    "...I did." He admits to my surprise.
    I might be a little drunk. "I really liked you, you know? It hurt. When you did that shit to me. Threw me to your brother. You really love him, too, don't you?"
    He looks uncomfortable, shifting in his seat. "I d-do. I do love him. I care about you, too, which is why I'm trying to get you to give him another chance. I want someone to be happy if it can't be me." His smile is painful.
    "You could have been happy with me." I choke down more alcohol. "I'm not an alpha but I could have taken care of you and loved you right. Didn't you think so?"
     Why do I sound so desperate? So hurt? So ridiculously stupid. This is Taehyung! I need to stop but my mouth has no filter right now.y brain has obviously malfunctioned.
     He looks a little out of it, leaning over closer to me. Too close. Maybe?
    I find my own body sliding his way and our heads rest together side by side. He puffs out a breath. "I wasn't in any position mentally to consider you seriously, Jimin."
     "...and now?"
    "I don't know. Why are we even having this conversation?" He hiccups.
     I rub my face, a little too hot. "I honestly don't know. Sorry." So many things are running through my head. I'm dizzy and lonely.  I know he feels the same. A kindred spirit.
     Licking my lips, I look at Taehyung. "I did something bad."
    "What did you do?"
    "I fucked Namjoon."
    He laughs, gulping down his drink until it's empty. He practically falls into my lap. "Yeah, I did, too."
    Wait. What?
    He passes out on my lap before I can even think to reply. Tears staining my jeans as I try to sort through our conversation to make sense of anything he just said.
    Did he just say...he fucked his brother? Or am I too drunk to follow things correctly? Surely I heard wrong.
     Namjoon wouldn't...he wouldn't sleep with me then go to his own brother...right? That's seriously messed up. Even by my fucked up standards.
     Whatever. I'll deal with it all later.
     I pour myself another drink.