Newt Scamander ¦¦ Little Talks

Newt Scamander x Male! Reader

Little Talks

Summary:"Sorry,I didn't hear a word you just said"

Words:349
___________________________________

It was always nice to hear you. The excited, light hearted, enthusiasm in your voice. Your voice was little rough around the edge, definitely deeper than his own, swearing littered your speech but it made Newt love you so much more. And Newt couldn't help but love the faces you pulled when you were talking about something you love or when you were thinking. It was plain adorable. The way your eyes scrunch up and the inquisitive glitter in your eyes,and the way your nose wrinkles as you think.

It was plain mesmerising and dare he say, more fantastic then any of creatures he has encountered.

The pair of you looked mismatch yet complementary. If homonyms were personified it would be you two. It was a running joke ever since you crossed paths, you were the Yin to Newt's Yang.

The two of you were sitting by the Diricawl enclosure,soft sound of chirping and feathers being rustled could be heard in the background of the conversation. And while Newt was haphazardly sitting in your lap, an adolescent Diricawl hopped into Newt's lap. You finally finish your passion filled rambling with a joyful laugh and you hug Newt to your chest and carefully petting the colourful , flightless bird. It chirped happily at you stroked it and you gently kissed Newt's neck, a soft smile on your face.

"So what do you think?"

You asked gently, your lips gracing his neck with loved filled, light brushes of your lips. Newt paused worriedly, his face flushing red in embarrassment and enjoyment at the kisses. He attempted to search his mind for what you were talking about. He was so caught up with watching you talk that he missed the subject of your talking. He stammered as he spoke, worried about your judgement.

"Sorry,I didn't hear a word you just said"

You chuckled softly and pull Newt into a hug.

"Ah it's okay. I can just go over what I said!"

And Newt didn't mind that.

___________________________________

Hey this is my first x reader anything. So if you have criticism, or you find grammatical or spelling errors then please tell me!