Authors note / announcement

Hello!

I just wanted to thank you all for reading this book. Without you guys this book would be nothing! You guys are literally the nicest people ever!

I got the idea for this book when my friend was telling me about something that is similar to the plot in this. I found it very...interesting; hence why I created MBMD.

When I posted the first chapter, I thought this book would be a complete bust, but I continued writing anyway. I left for awhile due to personal issues and when I came back i was shocked by how many reads, votes and comments it had. So I continued writing more.

I got the idea of the end of the book from Selena (Mexican-American singer) and if you don't know who she is, please look her up. Her story made me cry and I loved how much her family cared for her. I know you might've hated the ending, but I have something to tell you.

So finally, I have decided to post two "mini series" to MBMD! They will be posted on this book, so I will not be posting any new books. The first series is called "Before We Thought", which will be harry telling stories of Kayla to the girls, and there will be about 5-10 chapters.

The second mini series will be called "Letters to Kayla", which will be all the letters harry writes to Kayla on the anniversary of her death. I'm thinking that I'll write about 20-30 because they'll be fairly short, and the last one will be the last one harry ever wrote (the last one harry wrote before he died).

So what do you think?

I'll also be cleaning up the first few chapters cause they're really cliche, I'll admit. But the last few are fine xD

I, once again, want to thank all of you for everything <3

Keep a look out for the first part of BWT! It'll be out soon, I already starting writing;