Chapter 7

I walked back to my house, leaving my car at the club. I'll just call Zayn later and tell him to come pick it up. I don't want to risk crashing because of the state I'm in.

As I made it to my house, I saw that Kayla's car was still there. I smiled, and ran inside. As I shut the door behind me, Dusty was standing by it. I could hear faint talking coming from outside.

I walked outside to see Kayla sitting on my hammock that I have outside in between my two oak trees. She didn't see me, as she was lying on her back looking up at the sky.

I walked closer, trying to be as quiet as I could.

"Let's go to Paris first. I've been wanting to go there since I was little."

Ah, that trip. I was thinking about that earlier. None of her friends know me, nor do they know I'm her dad's friend. So why not go with them? But then Louis would get suspicious.

"It's the city of love, Hannah. You never know what's gonna happen down there," she laughed as she said that. "You could get laid every night. Every girls dream come true."

My eyes widened at that comment. The thought of fucking her every night just made my knees go weak.

"We have our own rooms, you'll be fine. Plus, you told me the walls there are as thick as a rock."

Fuck yes.

"Okay, after, we go to Rome. Then Madrid, Sydney-"

She turned her head to face me. My eyes grew wide, once again, and I felt heat rush to my cheeks. She still looked at me as she spoke to her friend.

"Hey hannah, can I call you back tomorrow? I uh, have to do something."

She hung up the phone and sat up. I walked closer to her and sat down on the ground in front of her. She sighed, getting up, and sat down in front of me.

"Hi," I whispered to her.

She grinned slightly, "hello."

"Look, about earlier...I'm sorry, okay? I should've never flipped out on you like that. And I get why you'd think that it would happen again," I sighed to myself in defeat. "I'm sorry, and I love you so much. I promise it's only you, Kayla."

She looked at the ground and then looked back up at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, telling me she had been crying earlier when I was gone.

"It's...okay Harry, I understand. And I-I love you too Harry."

"Wait, really?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah. I do," she smiled at me. I moved in closer to her and crashed my lips to hers. "I'm sorry I couldn't say it earlier...I just, I wasn't really ready to say it"

I crashed my lips onto hers. She responded back almost immediately and put her hands on my cheeks, pulling me closer to her. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her into my lap.

She pulled away first, her lips just inches from mine.

"So I was thinking..." I whispered against her lips. "I was thinking, why don't I go to Paris with you?"

Her eyes widened and she pulled away a little bit, but not too far away.

"What? Harry, that's not a good-"

"Let me explain something," I smirked and pulled her with me as I sat against the tree, with her in between my legs. "none of your friends know who I am. They don't know I'm your dad's friend. Don't tell them, we'll be alright. Just tell them not to tell your dad we're dating because we're waiting for the right time."

She nodded, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"That sounds alright. But what will you tell my father?"

She thought for a moment before speaking.

"I'll tell him I have a business trip. I'll leave a day or two before you do, both times, so it's not suspicious."

She nodded and ran her hands through my hair, twirling the curls with her delicate fingers. I smiled and rubbed her cheek with the pad of my thumb and she smiled.

We sat there for what felt like forever, talking about things I've never told anyone. Not even Louis. And we sat there and laughed, said nonsense, and kissed.

"Can we watch a movie?" Kayla asked as her head was against my chest.

I nodded, getting up with her still in my arms. Once we were inside, I set her down on the couch and let her pick a movie while I went into the kitchen and got popcorn. As it was popping, a smile rose to my face.

Kayla is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. No wait, she is the best thing that ever happened to me. Without her, I don't know where I'd be, or who I'd be doing. And I can't imagine life without her anymore.

I walked into the living room to see her putting a DVD into the DVD player. She climbed on top of me so our stomachs were touching. I put the popcorn on the floor and put a blanket over us. Then I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly against my body.

The words "The Great Gatsby" came onto the screen. I've never seen this movie, but I had it in my movie collection.

"Have you seen this movie?" I asked Kayla. She nodded.

"I've seen it about a million times. It's like one of my favorite movies. And I love the fact fast Leonardo DiCaprio's in it."

"Why?"

"He's so hot," she mumbled into my chest.

I laughed, "hotter than me?"

She shook her head, "nobody's as hot as you. But Leonardo DiCaprio is just...ugh."

I let out a lair laugh after she said that. I pressed a kiss to her head and started to rub circles on her back as the movie began to play.

Throughout the movie, Kayla explained to me what was going on in the movie because I was so confused. She knew the movie so well, and I love the way she explained it. As weird as that sounds it's true.

When the movie ended, Kayla stayed on top of me and I sat up and turned her around so her back was against my chest. She asked me what I was doing, and I just shrugged it off. She took my hands in hers and examined them carefully.

"Your hands are so big," she played with them carefully.

"My dick's bigger babe."

"Yeah I know I have eyes," she joked.

"I love you baby girl," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too."

So sorry this is so late. I've been studying for finals and this is just a filler.