Epilogue

2 years later

****Julie****

Even though it's been 2 years since Blake left her. Julie can't help but feel betrayed at times. She understood why he had left. He was upset but couldn't he have let her help him. At the same time, what would have been left for him? He would have gone to jail for God knows how long.

After the police had found her alone with Derek's body they knew that something was wrong. The other's from the gang had run away and left her alone. She wasn't mad though.

The police asked her questions and of course Julie had to answer them. At first they had thought she had killed Derek but they had no solid evidence. She was able to walk away but after 2 days of Blake's disappearance they began to look for him. They had taken her to the station again to be questioned and Julie said only the truth.

I don't know where he is.

She was hoping to find where he is so she could drag him back to her but she knew he'd come on his own time.

So, for now she'd have to wait.

Julie just hoped that no one or no thing got in the way of Blake coming home to her.

She only hoped he'd realize that she'll always be there for him no matter what.

Julie could only hope.

_______________________________________________

[A/N]

So guys! That's it!

Don't worry though! I'm making a sequel! 

But!

Not until after I'm finished my other story Lost Love!

And I'm going to add some specials to add to this story. So it's almost like I'm done the story but at the same time I'm not :)

So for now, go check it out!

Thanks for your support!