Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Julie's P.o.v

Pain.

Voices.

Yelling.

Crying.

Darkness.

" Julie please, please wake up... sorry... leaving... so stupid... wake... please," a voice begged. I recognized that voice but couldn't tell who it was. That was the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness again.

Darkness.

Beeping.

Pain.

Light.

And finally opened my eyes. When my eyes adjusted to the light in the room I looked around and saw Blake sitting in the hospital's chair beside my bed. He was snoring so loudly it could wake the whole town. Uh! I forgot he used to snore. Okay starting to get annoying now! I thought angrily.

" Blake. Wake up," I said groaning when the pain suddenly hit me like a brick. I gasped and held my ribs in pain. He mumbled some words under his breathe but I couldn't hear what he said. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me tiredly until he finally realized I was awake and crushed my in a bear hug.

" Okay... Feel the love but... Blake... gotta breath sometime," I barely gasped out. He chuckled but let me go anyways.

" Same old Julie," he whispered looking at me lovingly that I could have melted. Oh trust me I did but instead of kissing him like I was imagining in my head I punched him really hard in the stomach. He groaned and held his stomach in pain.

" Guess I deserve that," he gasped out in pain. Looking at me with puppy dog eyes that he knew couldn't resist. I melted at his cute face and put my arms around his neck and hugged him really tightly. He put his arm around my waist and hugged me back pressing his face into my neck. I could feel his beard on my neck and looked at his face. Looking at him with his moustache stubble the only thing I could think of was.

Oo me likey!

He looked so hot with a moustache. I raised my eyebrows at him and he seemed to realize what I was looking at cause he ran a hand through his chin and sighed. He wouldn't look at me but stared at the floor.

" You've been out for 3 months in a coma and I haven't left ever since I got a call," he said quietly. My mouth dropped in surprise and screamed, " 3 months!"

" Yeah, turns out the power from the bullet caused you to have some internal bleeding. Oh god when I saw you in the hospital you were all bloody. So pale. You know you legally died for 7 seconds. You don't understand how much it hurt waiting for you everyday to wake up, seeing you so lifeless and pale brought memories I don't want to bring back," he whispered looking pale and his eyes red.

" There's some thing that you kept from me," I whispered starring at him sadly. He locked eyes with me and only nodded. I waited for him to start and he sighed painfully before telling his story.

Blake's memory P.O.V

Jake, my best guy friend, stood in front of me. He was telling me about an 18 and older club that was just close to my house. We planned to go Friday which was tomorrow and sneak out. Later that night I opened my window and fell out of it and landed in my backyard. Making sure to be quiet I walked to the front and got in Jake's car. He quickly started it before laughing and heading to the direction into the club.

I didn't feel like remembering Julie. Just for tonight I want to have fun and forget about all the mistakes I made. I felt so guilty. Guess Jake saw my guilty expression and punched my shoulder.