Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Julie still hadn't forgotten what Blake had done to her. All she wanted to remember was the old Blake she loved. The one who didn't make fun of her. She wanted to remember him as the one who always made her feel special. He was the only thing that made her realize that she had something good in her life to live for. He helped her get over the fact that her father was never going to come back. Ever since that day he told her he didn't love her, she would cry every night wishing that it would all just end. That night, Julie knew she'd ruined the greatest friendship sh ever had.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of the alarm clock snapped her out of her thoughts and into the real world. With a sigh she got out of bed and into her closet.  Julie could tell that today would be the start of something new.

Grabbing a towel she walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower. She made sure to brush her teeth and apply some make- up. It was nothing big just some eye liner, mascara and lip gloss and slipped her contacts on so she wouldn't have to wear her glasses. I grabbed her phone and left the room.

Julie walked downstairs to greet her mom, make a quick breakfast and get to school. When Julie stepped out of the house she silently admired her car and smirked at the thought of marrying it if that was legal.

Julie arrived at school quickly only to notice that everybody was eyeing her car as usual.

Julie parked her car and let her tight grip on the steering wheel loosen.

Dammit!

She didn't want to admit how nervous and scared she was.

Your doing this to get back at him so suck it up!

Julie sighed and opened the car. She could practically hear the sound of their jaws dropping.

She couldn't have changed that much, could she? Julie blocked all their disgusting gazes and hateful stares in order to catch Blakes eyes. She caught him staring at her without a hint of surprise in his eyes and frowned.

Why wasn't he affected? Was this not working? Things just got more difficult for Julie. It didn't help with all the whispering going around about her either. Taking a deep breathe, she took a step forward, and another, and another, and before she was realizing, walking at a fast pace towards the front of the school.

"Oh my god is that Julie?"

"Who is that girl?"

"What happened to the nerd?"

"She's not even that pretty don't get your hopes up."

Julie froze when she recognized the last voice and turned to look at Blake with his group of 'friends'. Julie could feel her cheeks redden in anger. She knew just how to get back at him for that comment. Changing her route, she began walking towards Blake and his friends.

"Are you always interested in seeing me angry?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Blake smirked and nodded.

"Pretty much," he said as she stood there in shock and regained focus on what she was going to do.

Without thinking of the consiquences, she brought her knee up to the place where the sun don't shine and the other towards his foot hard.

He yelped and held his injured area, all while glaring at her in anger.

She smirked.

Ther was nothing to be said, so she turned and began walking back to the front of the school.