Chapta 21

Louis's POV (TRIGGER WARNING) (THAT MEANS YOU ABS)

"So. . ." 

"So?"

"So. . . WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS A PIECE OF HUNK MEAT?"

"Ow, calm the fuck down." 

"WELL??"

"I wasn't, because I knew you'd react like this. Whoops, spoiler alert, he's gay."

"GAY PEOPLE ARE MORE FABULOUS THAN NORMAL PEOPLE."

"I know, hair flip."

"Shut up, sass Queen."

"Oh I know I am, thanks for noticing."

"Goodbye Louis."

"Bye-bye Jazzy-poo."

I hung up the phone and looked around my flat. Boxes were piled high all around the room, stacked on top of each other like trees in a forest. I skipped around the maze of boxes, and danced like a ballerina until I ran into something hard. I fell flat on my ass and looked up at the thing. It was a wall. "I should've known." I muttered to myself, glaring at the wall and walking away. I heard a laugh emit from behind me, and turned to see the wall laughing. It had a face and everything. 

It's just the schizophrenia, I told myself over and over, but it was no use. The wall still laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked like a timid child, backing into a tower of boxes. It wobbled, and I braced to catch a fallen box, but it didn't fall. Stupid child, the wall spoke in my mind, its voice weaving in and out of my head like a piece of thread to cloth. Why wouldn't I be laughing? You're so stupid. And it's not from your dyslexia. 

I winced at its harsh words, reaching towards my pocket to grab my phone, then realizing my hand was like jelly and I couldn't feel my fingers, and my phone fell to the floor and melted into the hardwood. I gasped, but refrained from backing into the boxes again. The wall kept saying things in my mind, and I felt hot tears leak from my eyes and spill down my cheeks as I slid down a different wall and pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my stinging arms around them and putting my head in my hands until it stopped.

I felt weightless, numb. Everything was black. Black was nice. Black was smooth. Black was easy. I like this, I thought to myself, and just then I came crashing down and pain jolted through my body. Blood was around me in a pool on the floor, red slashes across my arms and everywhere I could see. My shirt was gone, and a silver gleam caught my eye. Red was streaked across the silver paintbrush, and I sobbed as I realized what I had done. 

This is what happens! I thought to myself, and I looked for my phone. I saw it next to me, a drop of blood on the screen and the case cracked. I couldn't wipe the blood away, so it smeared my screen as I called the one person I could. 

"Louis?"

"Eleanor. . ." I broke into sobs, my breathing becoming harsher as I felt an anxiety attack coming on. "Louis? Louis what's happening?" I heard her voice break through the static of the phone, and my heart rate quickened, my breathing thinned to almost none, and my eyes rolled back into my head as I slumped onto the floor, taking my final breaths.

"Louis!!" A scream faded in from the distance, then it was black.

~

*smirks* whoops. #sorrynotsorry