22. A Little Tease

Start from the beginning

His eyes had been on her the entire time, in her jeans that hugged her plump figure just right, and her attention that was not on him. Shawn had been fuming at her blatant game, and she was currently paying for her actions with a fist in her hair and hot breaths on her face.

All in good fun, of course.

Camila tried to hide the triumphant grin that threatened her lips, but it was hard, since she was so easily getting exactly what she had wanted from the start. Yet Shawn was no fool, had been with her long enough to know when she needed to be taken down a peg or two, put in her place even when her face blossomed into a furious blush and she stuttered out a denial of sorts.

"I know you want this, from the very start I knew you wanted nothing more than for me to bend you over that bar counter and fuck you in front of all our friends."

He mocked, a bitter laugh escaping his mouth before he removed his hand from her hair, a silent warning for her to keep her position as his hand traced down her spine, over the swell of her hips, before cupping her ass in his palm, delivering a painful squeeze that had her lifting up on her toes to escape the pleasant sting.

"S-shawn-"

"Quiet." He ordered, open palm pulling back to land sharply on her ass with a resounding crack that seemed to echo off the walls, accompanied by her gasp of surprise.

Camila felt his palm soothe away the sting, even through her jeans she felt the pin pricks of tiny needles in her backside, her panties thoroughly drenched from his rough handling of her. Her breathing came out in short gasps.

"You were a brat tonight baby." He tutted, both hands reaching between her and the bed to undo her jeans with determined fingers, her body shivering as she felt the faintest of breaths ghost over the sliver of skin on her lower back that was exposed.

Her cheeks burned as she felt him lower her jeans down to the tops of her thighs, panties too, the tight fabric restricting any further movements from her to come, only allowing her thighs to separate a mere few inches.

The cold air felt heavenly against her hot skin, her wetness now exposed to his greedy eyes. Shawn took in the picture of Camila, bent over the bed, arms stretched out in front of herself, jeans and panties pooled around the tops of her thighs, glistening lips shining with her arousal, and her ass perked up like a fine course meal just for him, a tiny hint of pink adorning her right ass cheek from the punishing spank he'd delivered.

All of her limbs were trembling, nerves spiked her adrenaline, and anxiety riddled her veins. She felt nothing but exposed, vulnerable as she laid half bare before him, while he still wore every article of clothing since leaving the house. Camila both hated yet loved when he'd take her from behind, fucking into her while fully dressed, not even allowing her a glance at his cock that was pulled from his jeans. It was at rare times he did it, only when he felt the need to establish his dominance over her once more, which she hungrily accepted. She hoped tonight was one of those nights, as they always led to the best orgasms of her life.

Shawn had other plans though.

She heard him drop to his knees behind her, the height of the bed leaving him perfectly level with Camilas' heat, letting out a soft chuckle at the way her feet barely touched the ground, forcing her onto the tips of her toes to keep balance.

"What- what are you doing?"

Camila questioned with a look over her shoulder, to which earned her a hard pinch to the sensitive skin where her thighs met the curve of her bottom. He sent her a firm glare, motioning with a finger for her to turn her gaze back around, which she did with a defiant pout pursed upon her lips, and Shawn tried not to smile lovingly in return.