adopted by 2 brothers

( Kylie's pov )

I was sitting in my dorm reading a book. I'm kylie, I'm 16 and live in a orphanage since i was 10. My parents died in a car crash when I was 8 and I had to live whit whit my aunt and uncle but they abused me so.. now I'm here. I really mis my parents i really wish someone take me away from this place, but no one wants a teenager like me. Everyone says I'm a bad kid.. why? Just because I wearing always black? But one of my guardians caught me on smoking and cutting myself last month.. so maybe I am and bad kid.

( ross pov)

I was working on music when rocky walked in. " ross.. big news.." he say. " what's up?" " we gonna play in an orphanage next week!" " that's amazing!" I smile. " okay I call our siblings." Says rocky and walk away. I really love to play for kids, but an orphanage is different.. at concerts everyone goes home but they live there whiteout parents and that's kind of sad.

( kylie's pov )

I was walking through the hallways when I heard someone grils screaming from happiness. " what's happend?" I ask. " there is a performer from the driver era next week!!" A gril screams. " wow.. cool.." I say. " you don't know them?" A other gril grins. " I roll my eyes and walked away. " I know them a little bit.. but it's a free concert, I never went to a concert, so I'm happy.

* next week *

( rocky's pov )

Everyone was singing whit us! This so cool we never played for an orphanage. But I saw that Ross was looking at a girl who was sitting by a window. She was blond and was wearing a dark shirt and a rippes jeans.

After the concert i was talking to some girls.

( ross pov)

I was looking at the girl by the window. Maybe I should talk to here. " hey.." I say. " hey.." she say. " what's your name?" I ask. " kylie.. you guys were amazing." " thanks.. glad you like it." She smiled. " yeah." she say and looking at here paper. " what you doing?" I ask. " just.. drawing I'm not good but I like it." I look at here paper. " you really good at it." I say. " thanks." She smiled. " how old are you?" I aks. " 16." " and.. how long you live here?" I ask. " since i was
10. You know.. i use to play guitar when I was.. you know.." " that's.. cool.. well.. it was nice talking to you. I say and go back to my siblings. But i can't keep here out of my mind, nod because I'm in love.. or not that kind of love. This love is different. " you okay ross?" Riker ask. " yes, I'm fine." Than we went home.

* the next day *

( rocky's pov)

Ross acting wired since we're back from the orphanage and I'm worried. " you sure you okay, ross?" I ask. " yes, why?" " you've been so quiet since we're back.. and talked to that girl." He sighed. " i.. i got a weird feeling.. and it wasn't a normal why of.. love.. it was like.. i cared about here, and wanted protect here." He said. " wait.. like you wanna adopt here?" " yes.." i sighed. " are you sure about that? I mean, your just turned 26 and taking care Of a teenager is really difficult.." rocky said. I nod he's right about that. " you know what, we talked what mom and dad thinks.. and i can help you." Rocky smiled. " thanks." I smiled.

* later *

( ross pov)

When we arrived by mom and dad we sat down. " so what you wanna talk about." Dad asked. I sighed. " well we played yesterday at an orphanage and.. there was girl i wanna.. adopting." I said. Mom and dad looked at each other and than at us. " you sure about that, ross? I mean taking care of a child?" Mom ask. " i don't know but.. she's 16 and it feels like she needs me." I said. " well we can't stop you from that, but please if you doing it. Be patient whit here" dad said. I nod. " yes i will." " and i gonna help i mean.. we live together. And she's also gonna be mine responsibilitie." Rocky said. " what is here name?" Mom asked. " kylie." I said. " that's a nice name. Lets us know okay?" Mom ask. We nod and go home.

* a few weeks later *

( ross pov)

I just an email back from child support, and I can adopt here! I'm so happy! " Rocky! We did it! We can adopting here!" I shout happley. " that's amazing! So what we gonna do now?" He ask. " back to that orphanage." I said.

( kylie's pov)

I was in my room reading a book when a guardian walked in. " can you come to the main office please?" She ask. " yes, what did I do this time?" I ask confused. I did nothing wrong this time. When I walked in I saw.. ross and rocky? What are they doing here? " Kylie meet your new parents." I look in shock. "Parents?" " yes, there gonna adopting you." " actually i adopt here." Ross said. I start crying. " aw, don't cry baby girl, it's okay i got you." ross said and hugs me. "Okay, just we need your autograph." " okay klyie grab your bags." My guardian said. I nod and run upstairs. I packed my clothes, books, and drawing stuff. Than I walked back downstairs. " ready to go?" Ross ask. I nod and then we walked outside.