kidnapped

This for  wdw_p2k_jtb_ma

( rocky's pov)

" rocky relax we find him, I promise the police said: stay home and be calm" says Ross who try's me calm down. " calm!? Our brother is kidnapped! And you say stay calm?!" I shout.  " I miss him to and I'm really worried but what can we do?" He sighed. " well.. I'm not gonna wait here I'm gonna looking for him. " rocky, wait.. I go whit you, his my brother to and i don't wann lose you too, and I call our siblings for help." I smile and hugs him. " thanks.

* later *

We al looking for ryland. We beside to split in 2 teams me and rydel and Ross and riker. " do you think we gonna find him? I ask. " sure.. we keep looking even mom and dad. We gonna find him, I promise " she say and rubbing my back. We walk further then we walked in Savannah street. " do you think..?" I ask. " I don't know.. she was pretty mad when he broke up whit here." Says rydel. " why did he broke up?" She ask. " I don't know.." than we here a scream out the house. " I go inside.." I say. " rocky! Stay here I calle the police!" But I didn't listening and run inside.

The house was pritty quiet now. " ryland!? Are you here!" I called.  " rocky?, rocky!? Is that you! I'm here in the basement!" He shouts. " I coming ry!"

( rydel's pov )

I was still waiting for rocky, what if something happened to him. " rydel? What's you're doing here?" I looked up and see Ross and riker. " rocky runs into Savannah's house because he thinks rydel is there." I say. Then we here screaming inside the house. I look at my brother and calling the police.

* later *

(Rocky's pov)

Ryland is finally safe. We were now ot the hospital. " rocky  what's happened there?" Ask riker. " he was tied up one table and was naked and he.. he had bruises everywher.. he.." I say and start crying. " hey.. he's safe now. Everything's gonna be okay now." Says Ross. Than a doctor walked to us. " ryland lynch?" We al stand up. " family?" " his older siblings" says riker. " well he's gonna be okay so his free to go home." He say. We nob and  go to his room. " ry! I'm so glad you okay!" I say crying and hugs him. " don't leave me.." he snobs. " never again." I whisper. Than we press our lips together in the front of our siblings, but I don't care.

* a few months later *

( rylands pov)

Rocky and i have been dating for a while but now is I'm very sick the last time, i throwing up a few times and  eats wierd foods combinations. " so i going to the doctor.

After a few test the docter told me to sit down. " congratulations, your pregnant." I looked at hom in shock. How is this possible? W didn't have sex.. but.. o no.. savvanah. " you okay?" " y-yes.. i sutter. I can't tell rocky he's gonna hate me! I need to hise this for him and the rest of my family.  " you okay ryry?" Ask rocky and kissing my lips. " yhea.. i just.. gonna lay down I'm tired." I say and go to my room.

* moths later *

It's hurt so muce and i don't know what the do. I was screaming in pain. " ryland! Are you okay!" Ask rocky and kneeling next to my. " no.. rocky.. i need to tell you something.. i was pregnant but it's.. not yours.." i cried. He looks at me for a moment. " explain later baby, we go to the hospital. Rocky called ross and we rushed to the hospital.

( rocky's pov)

Hours past by and there was she.. a beautiful baby girl.  " she's so pritty" smiles ross. " ryland? What to you mean.. it's not mine." I ask. Ryland sighed. " when i was kidnapped.. she forced to have sex.. whit me so.. and
actually is it here.." he say and tears running down his face. " ry why didn't you tell me this? I could help." " is was scared.. what if you hate me?" " i would never hate you.. even is's not my baby girl" i say and kiss him. " yhea.. it's yours.. no it's ours out baby
Raya Leigh Lynch." Says ryland and we kissed again.

( ryland's pov)

I was feeding raya here bottle when rocky walked in. " hey my beautiful babys" he smile and kiss my cheek. " do you wanna on a date whit me?" I smile. " yhea.. i ask mom if she can babysit raya together whit ross.

That night we were at the beach. " this is beautiful.." i smile and looked around. Than i lookes at rocky and he.. proposed me!? " ryalnd Michael lynch.. do wanna merrie me?" " yes! And a thousand times yes!" I say crying.

* a year later*

( ryland pov )

Raya is now 1 year old and she beautiful. My and rocky mermaid a next week and she and rydel are flower girls. So she's whit here looki g for a dress. " i can't wait to merrie you babe." i say and kiss his lips. " me to baby, me to." I kiss him on time an lay my head on his chest. My life is finally perfect.