Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)

Start from the beginning

Lastly was Marissa, she had a royal blue dress, a dark green dress, and a baby pink dress. The dark green dress looked like diarrhea, I don't even know why she would buy that in the first place. The baby pink dress was way to simple. 

"I think you should go with the royal blue one" I told her. The royal blue was really pretty. It was a high and low dress, and it was sparkly and made out of silk. I gave her my sapphire necklace and earrings and ushered her towards the bathroom. I sat on my bed and played candy crush on my phone until they came out from the bathroom, and when they did I must say they looked amazing. Chrisy had her hair in a bun, Marissa had her hair straightened, Rachel has her hair in curls and Dill had hers in a fishtail braid with lavender flowers in it.

They all smiled and said thank you, but then they all frowned.

"What?" I asked them with my eyebrows creased.

"Ummmm, why aren't you getting dressed?" Rachel said

"Me?" I asked confused

"Yeah  you're going" Dill said

"No I am not" I said defiantly

Within 20 seconds I am pushed into the bathroom with a kinda mint and pink colored dress. I quickly undressed and slipped on the dress and look at my self in the mirror. Not that bad. I cracked open the door to see all of my friends went downstairs. I walked to my dresser and put on earring that I thought matched the dress, I didn't really need a necklace. I pushed my wavy, curly hair to the side of me and grabbed my nude heels. I walked downstairs and all my friends stopped mid sentenced and started at me mouths agape.

"What?" I ask clueless as always

"You look great!" Christy said

"Yeah" everyone else agreed

"Thanks guys, you look great  too"

"Thanks" they all said back.

We all walked to the door and I pulled on my nude heels while Rachel pulled on while heels, Dill pulled on Silver heels, Christy put on gold flats and Marissa put on black heels. Then we were out the door. Since Dill and I try not to drink, and we hardly do drink we decided on my car because Dill didn't come with her's. I drove until we came up to a big mansion like house and then I parked. Marissa looked like she was about to jump out of her seat in excitement so I parked rather quickly. Usually while Christy and Marissa are flirting, Rachel is dancing, Dill and I just talk to our friends, and drink SODA, I repeat SODA!

Peter was standing by the door and he invited us in but stared at Marissa the longest. Awwwww, I am so getting them together! Rachel was already on her way to the dance floor and Marissa was talking to Peter. Christy went to get herself a drink and Dill and I went to say hi to Jamie and Jennifer, they were siblings. Mid way through our conversation about Jamie getting almost pregnant I needed to pee. I excused myself from the conversation on a went in search of the bathroom. I saw Madison a girl that was in my math class.

"Hey Madison, do you know were the bathroom is?" I asked her her

"Oh yeah, go straight down and make a right" She said nicely

"Thanks" I told her and she smiled and nodded. She was wearing a really bright yellow dress, it almost blinded me. I headed towards the bathroom when I heard moaning and grunting from one of the rooms. EWWWW! I walked even faster and finally got to the bathroom. After I did my business I walked out of the bathroom, just as I was about to turn the corner some drunk did and he spilled his beer all over me. He drunkenly looked where the beer spilled and of course it was by the chest area. 

"Hey, I should clean that up for you" he said and smirked

I slapped the shit out of him "NO! WHAT THE HELL!"

I guess slapping him didnt please him and he slamed me againist the wall, he was 2 seconds from touching me in places I dont want to be touched when I feel him being ripped away from me. I look up to see a pissed off Jacob, and he was really red. He started punching the guy, one after another. I ran over to him.

"STOP!" I yelled

"What the fuck, he was about to do who knows what to you and you want me to stop?!" He yells at me

"Yes, you're gonna kill him, dumb ass!" I shouted while pushing him off of him.

"Fine, whatever" He said as he got up. The guy was unconscious, I checked his pulse and he was going to be ok. 

I got up and walked over to Jacob who was now staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked me

"Yeah" I said softly

"You look nice tonight you know"

I look down at my beer covered dress. 

"It seems as though I have a tendency to get things spilled on me" He laughed as he recalled Carly spilling punch on me at the formal.

"It's not funny!" I yelled at him

"I kinda is" He said while laughing

"Ok, maybe" I said while laughing a little too.

"Do you want a ride home?" He said with raised eyebrows, while looking at my soaked dress. I didn't want to ruin the rest of my friend's nigh because I have to go. 

"Yes, please" I said and he nodded, I mean might as well he lives right next door. 

As we were walking out I called Dill over to me.

"Oh god, what happened?" she asked me when she saw my dress

"Drunk people happened. I have to go home but here are my keys ok, take the rest of them home when they are ready. I'll pick my car up tomorrow." I told her while giving her my keys.

"Wait, but how are you getting home" she asked me

"Jacob" I simply said while pointing behind me to Jacob who was waiting by the door, talking to Peter and laughing. 

"Oh, JAAAAACOOOB!" She said in a sing song voice while wiggling her eyebrows

"Please, that's gross" I said while blushing

"Mmmmmmhhhh, sure" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Ok, bye. Got to go!" I said

"Bye, have fun with JJJJJJJAAAAAACCCCOOOOBBBBBB" she said, and then she sang Jacob's name really loud causing Jacob to turn around. I pushed Dill and walked to Jacob with a red face not even looking at him I said

"Ready to go?" 

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE!!!!!!

(AN: There is a picture of the person who plays Jasmine (Ryan Newman) on the side wearing the outfit she wore to the party. I added Peter to the cast list. Instead of Keegan Allen playing Marissa's former boyfriend Brian, Keegan is going to be playing Peter. Paul Wesley plays Brian. 

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)