꧁𝑠𝑘𝑖-𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙꧂

"Y/NNNNN!" Mina squealed, rushing up to you and embracing you in a tight hug. "How's it been?!"

"I-it's been alright!" You wheezed, awkwardly hugging her back. It had been a couple days since the Bakugo incident, and today was the day that your friends had come to visit you. The rest of the group tackled you in a giant group hug, and you could feel your ribs practically breaking. Shoutout to Midoriya.

"Y/N, Y/N!" Denki chirped, golden eyes sparkling. "Let's all play together in the tunnels!"

"Denki, the tunnels smell like ass, feet, and vomit. I'm not risking my health to go in those tunnels of filth." You deadpanned, shivering. Denki, as well as the rest of the group, trembled in fear of the stench and nodded in agreement. Kirishima glanced around the place, eyebrows furrowed.

"Did we lose Bakubro?"

You rolled your eyes at the mention of his name. "I couldn't care less about him. Let's just go play on some arcade games or something before my break is over."

"You fuckers planning shit without me?" Bakugo yawned, stretching as he strode towards the small group. You eyed him, moving next to Sero as he walked over next to Mina.

"Yeah, and it would've been a lot more fun without you here." You grumbled, walking off towards the ski-ball ramps. The group scattered around the place, and Bakugo followed you to the corner where ski-ball was. You whirled around to face him, glaring. "Why the fuck are you following me?"

"Because I was gonna play ski-ball, dumbass, why else would I be over here?" Bakugo growled, inserting a token into one of the ramps. You sneered at him, also placing a token in the slot.

Beep!

The machines buzzed, and you started to angrily roll the balls up the ramp. You glanced at Bakugo, who was getting it into the hole with the highest points every time. He looked at your from the corner of his eye and smirked smugly. You gritted your teeth, turning back to your own game. Every time you would roll the ball, it would go into the lower point holes. You couldn't get it into the top hole, and grew increasingly more frustrated. Suddenly, you felt warm hands on top of yours.

"Roll it more slowly, you idiot. Angle your hand." Bakugo muttered, guiding your right hand backwards. Your face flushed as Bakugo released your hands, and you brought your hand forward, releasing the ball. The ball landed inside of the middle ring, circling around it for a bit, then fell into the top hole. Your eyes widened in surprise and you looked over at Bakugo, who was now back at his own ski-ball game.

"Why don't we stop being assholes to each other and have a truce?" Bakugo said suddenly, rolling his last ball up the ramp. You choked on air, eyes now bulging.

"Huh? Why?"

Bakugo turned to you, staring at you intensely. "Because it's getting boring and annoying. I still don't like you, and I'm not saying we have to be friends, but let's just be chill or whatever."

You narrowed your eyes, walking towards him. "After all these years of us hating each other, you being a bitch to me, and basically ruining my life, you have the audacity to ask for us to be civil? Who the hell do you think you are?"

Bakugo didn't budge from his spot, instead glaring down at you as you approached him. You clenched your jaw, jabbing a finger at his chest.

"You are possibly the most stupid and douchiest person I have ever met in my life!" You spat, eyes blazing with rage. "You think you can just be an asshole to me and then I'll be fine with you? Hell no, buddy!"

"God, can you shut up already?" Bakugo barked, leaning down and glaring at you. Your faces were now inches apart. "If you wanna continue fighting me like this, go right ahead, but I'm done! No wonder you work at Chuck-E-Cheese's, you still act like a little fucking brat!"

You don't know what came over you at that moment, but you did something you would never think in a million years you would do. You grabbed him by the collar and pulled him closer to you, smashing your lips against his angrily. To your surprise, Bakugo kissed back equally as enraged, hungrily attacking your lips. You huffed against his mouth, biting down harshly on his bottom lip.

"I fucking hate you!" You growled as he pinned you against the back of an arcade game, still angrily kissing you. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, and your own tongue harshly fought against it. You could feel your knees buckle, but you still furiously made out with him.

"Likewise." Bakugo huffed, pulling away from you. He smirked, panting as he eyed you up and down. "Look at how much of a mess I made you! You're such a slut!"

"Shut up, asswipe! You're already hard!" You snapped, panting heavily. Bakugo's eyes narrowed and his cheeks flushed, and he took off his jacket and tied it around his waist. You adjusted the collar of your uniform and stomped off, huffing. You could feel your face flush as you realized what you just did, and your heart sunk.

"Dammit. I just made out with my enemy. In Chuck-E-Cheese's."