꧁𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑖𝑧𝑧𝑎꧂

Everyone's eyes widened as they stared at you, practically kissing Bakugo's red checkered Vans. You quickly stood up, shoving the mouse mask back onto your head and clearing your throat.

  "I don't know who Y/N is."

  "Really? Because you look and sound a lot like the annoying, short, stupid Y/N from UA." Bakugo snorted, eyes gleaming with amusement. "Can't believe you're actually working here. Guess I was right."

"I am not short!" You snapped, making Bakugo cackle. Your eyes widened as you realized that you had once again blown your cover, and you quickly composed yourself, turning back to the table. "So, who's ready for pizza?"

"Y/N! I missed you!" Mina squealed, rushing up to you and crushing you in a hug. You wheezed, already dizzy from the lack of air in the suit.

"I-I missed you too, Mina." You said in a strangled voice, stiffly hugging her back. "Can you let go, now?"

Mina beamed and released you, eyes sparkling. "Can we have that pizza now?"

"Yeah, sure." You sighed, holding your fuzzy gloved hand to your masked head. "Lemme go get the servers."

"You better hurry up, rat girl." Bakugo snickered, making you growl. You wished that your suit was flexible enough so you could flip him off. Hopefully they would add that feature. You stalked over to the kitchen, waving over one of the servers, your good friend Hanazaki.

"Is the pizza ready yet?" You sighed, to which Hanazaki nodded her head. She smiled, giggling a bit.

"Isn't that guy over there the enemy that you kept talking about when you got here?"

"Yep. He's a lowlife piece of shit." You grumbled, taking the pizza plate from her. She burst out laughing, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

"No, he's the pro hero Ground Zero. The number two hero right now."

Your eyes widened, and if you had water in your mouth you would probably spit it out.

"Mc-fucking-scuse me?"

"Yeah! Actually, I think all of them are pro heroes." Hanazaki said, leaning over your shoulder to get a good look at your old classmates. "The red-haired one's Red Riot, pink one's Pinky, the one with the weird elbows is Cellophane, and the one jumping around like a toddler is Chargebolt."

  "Can you please dig my grave?" You muttered, feeling your face heat up. How did they all manage to become pro heroes, while you were stuck working at a family establishment with minimum wage? Hanazaki laughed, pushing you out of the kitchen.

  "Go serve them, already, I'm sure Ground Zero is dying to see you."

  You stuck your tongue out at her, then cursed yourself after remembering that she couldn't see your face. You slunk off back to the table, carrying one Hawaiian pizza and one pepperoni pizza. You secretly hoped that Bakugo got a recycled piece.

  "Here's the motherfucking pizza." You deadpanned, setting the large plates onto the plastic checkered tablecloth. Denki gasped in delight, immediately grabbing a piece of Hawaiian. Kirishima grabbed two pieces of pepperoni, gratefully smiling at you.

  "Thanks, bro!"

  "No problem." You sighed, about to walk off, when you felt a hand tug on your costume's shirt. Sero grinned up at you, releasing his hold on your shirt.

  "You should come sit with us, catch up a bit. We haven't seen you since high school, after all."

  You were about to protest, when you saw Denki looking up at you with puppydog eyes. You paused, mulling it over for a bit.

  'Well, it is his birthday.'

  You sighed, taking off your furry helmet and taking a seat next to Mina. Which was unfortunately on the other side of Bakugo.

  "You smell like Febreze and wet dogs." Bakugo snorted, wrinkling his nose up. You glared at him, resisting the urge to slap him in the face with a slice of pizza. There was a high risk he could get you fired, and you were not about to take that chance.

  "Thanks, asshole." You said through gritted teeth, scooting away from him. Mina wrapped an arm around your shoulders, smiling happily.

  "So what've you been up to, Y/N?" Kirishima inquired, biting into his pizza. You sighed, pushing your hair back with your paw-glove.

  "Well-"

  "Working at this shit hole." Bakugo fake-coughed, turning his head away from you as his body trembled with quiet laughter. You shot him a glare, again wishing you could flip him off, before turning back to your old friends.

  "I've been working here to earn money for my rent and stuff. It doesn't bring in much, but at least I get paid at the end of the day."

  "No offensh, but why not choose a different job? Like, Walmart or shomething?" Denki mumbled, his mouth full of food.

  "I'm sorta good with kids most of the time, and this was the easiest place I could find that was hiring." You laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of your head. You did not want to admit that you had, in fact, previously worked at Walmart like Bakugo had predicted.

  "It was either that or live in a dumpster, right, shortie?" Bakugo chuckled, red eyes staring teasingly into your own. You scowled at him, feeling your old hatred bubble up inside of you.

  "Go eat All Might's old wrinkly ass, Bakugo." You snapped, making the table burst out in laughter. Bakugo turned a light shade of red, scowling back at you.

  "Man, you two are still going at it even after reuniting!" Sero laughed, wiping a tear from his eye. "I kinda missed this!"

  You couldn't help but laugh yourself, shaking your head. This was just like the UA days.

  "Yeah."