꧁𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎꧂

"How the fuck did Bakugo manage to become a pro hero?" You laughed as you walked your friends out of Chuck-E-Cheese's. You guys had been chatting nonstop, you and Bakugo occasionally bickering. Bakugo glared at you as he put his hoodie on.

  "Hard work and dedication." He shot back at you, eyeing you up and down. "I see you haven't done or learned any of that."

"Go drink cow piss, you explosive bastard." You growled, prickling up as you put on your creepy rat mask again. Mina and Denki giggled, while the other two boys struggled to contain their laughter. Bakugo's eye twitched and he clenched his jaw, flipping you off. You gave him a mocking smirk, internally facepalming once you realized he couldn't see it. You sighed and turned to Denki, reaching up and patting him on the head with your fuzzy paw. "Happy birthday, Denki."

  Denki smiled happily, closing his eyes. "Thanks, Y/N!"

  "I don't wanna leave Y/N yet, bros, what if we don't see her again?" Kirishima said, a sad expression on his face. The mood dulled, and your heart cringed just a bit. Would you really never see your old friends again? You could care less about Bakugo, but what about the rest of them?

  "I say good riddance." Bakugo snorted, staring you down. You felt rage bubble up inside of you, and you were about to say something until Mina beat you to it.

  "Oh my god guys, I have the best idea ever!" Mina squealed, eyes shining. "Why don't we come here once a week to visit her?!"

  Bakugo's smug expression dropped and he started to walk away. "Hell no."

  "That is a good idea!" Sero exclaimed, grinning. He turned to you, patting you on the shoulder. "Would you be alright with it, though?"

  Every cell, every molecule, every atom in your body screamed at you to say no to save yourself from embarrassment. Even your stomach was screaming at you, which was odd, but whatever.

  "Sure!" You chirped merrily, internally face-palming. Bakugo actually face-palmed, while the rest of the group cheered. You grinned, realizing there were two benefits to this situation; hanging out with your friends and pissing off Bakugo. But your face quickly fell as you saw the smirk on Bakugo's face.

  "Be prepared, little rat, because I'm gonna embarrass the living shit out of you while I can." Bakugo chuckled darkly, crimson eyes glinting. Your heart sunk and you grumbled, waving the group off and walking back inside. Hanazaki was graciously cleaning up the tables for you, and looked up once she heard you enter the main room.

  "How was it seeing your old friends again?" She inquired, smiling. You took off the costume head and threw it on the ground, groaning and trying to get as much air into your lungs as you could.

  "It was eh." You panted, removing the costume piece by piece, until you were left in your work uniform. Hanazaki giggled, pointing behind you.

  "I could tell someone missed you."

  You looked behind you, looking out the glass window on the door. Bakugo was walking with Kirishima, glancing at you. His eyes widened once you noticed him staring and he scowled at you, blushing slightly. You flipped him off and rolled your eyes, turning back around.

  "Please. He just likes to piss me off. He's just excited he gets another chance to annoy me, that's all."

  "Mhm. You two act like a married couple, you know. And he's pretty hot." Hanazaki teased, eyes twinkling with amusement. Your face twisted in disgust and you felt the urge to vomit.

  "He is not hot. And we're enemies, not lovers."

  "Sounds like something his lover would say." Hanazaki snickered, and you playfully pushed her, picking up a broom.

  "Shut up already and finish wiping that table. I'll take care of the rest."

  "Nope." Hanazaki hummed, crossing her arms. "You're not doing anything. Go home and relax already. I'll beat Monoma's ass tomorrow."

  "You can't just do all this by yourself!" You exclaimed, furrowing your brows. "This isn't a one man job, Hana."

  "It is now!" She laughed, waving a rag in the air. "Bye, Y/N!"

  You groaned in frustration, knowing she wouldn't change her mind, and waved at her, walking out of the building. You trudged down the small alleyway that you normally used as a shortcut to your apartment, kicking at rocks as you walked. Suddenly, there was a hand covering your mouth, and your eyes widened in terror.

  "Boo." A familiar husky voice whispered in your ear, and your expression changed from terror to rage and annoyance. You whirled around, breaking out of Bakugo's grasp, and glared up at him.

  Bakugo cackled, clutching his stomach. "Fuck off, Bakugo! What are you, a child?!" You shouted, narrowing your eyes at him.

  "You should've seen the stupid look on your face! Oh, man, that was funny as fuck!" Bakugo laughed, slapping his knee.

  "Why can't you leave me alone?" You snapped, crossing your arms. Bakugo laughed even harder, tearing up.

  "Because it's hilarious to me that you're working in a shithole like Chuck-E-Cheese's, just like I said you would!" He wheezed, gasping for air. You gritted your teeth and kicked him in the balls as hard as you could, making him drop to the ground, his eyes wide.

  "Suck a dick, asshole!" You yelled, flipping him off one last time before storming away. You were unbelievably pissed. Why did he have to come into your life again? Having to deal with him in high school was bad enough, but now that he was rubbing his fame in your face and you had to see him once a week?

  Man, the universe really hated you.