I sheepishly glance at him. "My bad, I didn't realise it had no lid."

Zenith gazes at me, his eyes resembled glaciers. It's as if the temperature of the room shifted according to his command, suddenly I felt cold.

Instead of responding, he drops the marker on my desk, allowing it to roll towards me. He doesn't bother speaking further as he turns around, his attention was now back to the front of the classroom.

I sigh, relieved that he didn't ask me to pay for the fabric.

"Review the chapter on memory as you'll be tested on your knowledge on the topic next lesson, that's it for today's class, I hope to see a lot of A's!" Miss Melody says, smiling radiantly. Her attention falls on me, she gestures me to come to her.

As I make my way towards her I felt someone tug my wrist, only to find Ben smiling brightly at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to eat some noodles and other snacks, my mother made too much and I wanted to share." he says. That's helpful because both Chandler and I lacked a little cash for lunch today. Silvia didn't give the allowance yet as she said we'd receive it after school today.

"Sure, is it okay if my brother joins us?"

Ben nods his head. "The more people the better, I have a lot of food!" his words were sweet and genuine, it's amazing how someone could be so polite. Ben makes his way out of the classroom as I walk towards Miss Melody.

"First of all how did you become friends with Bentley so easily!" she squeals, releasing her inner fan girl. I step back, surprised by her actions. "Oh don't take this the wrong way but before joining this school to teach, I happened to listen to Bentley's first album and grew obsessed!"

"We kinda just clicked." I tell her, she pulled out something from her desk. "Look, it's his latest fan cards, I collected almost twelve of them!" she was beginning to scare me, she must really admire Ben for his music.

"So did you call me over to just talk about Ben?"

Her eyes widen like saucers. "You call him Ben! You two must be really good friends, online sources talk about Bentley wanting only his close friends to call him Ben — you are so lucky!" If I were to describe her personality in a short phrase; it would be dedicated bubbly fan girl.

Miss Melody clears her throat. "I'm sorry for reacting like that, it's just I'm a really huge fan," she smiles, placing her fan cards down. "The reason I called you here was to discuss the specific rules of the Academy and the way we teachers teach students here."

"There's more rules?"

Miss Melody laughs. "These rules are pretty simple. The classroom you're in right now will be your main classroom, meaning all the students in this class are going to be with you for this whole semester and moved according to grades,"

"So this classroom is the one I should always go to for my lessons?"

"Bingo. The teachers will switch so you don't have to go looking around for several classes, it saves time for everyone!" That was more efficient. Instead of walking to each class, I'd have all my classes in one classroom.

"We have lockers in this class, so you could leave your bag in there and always have your equipment out on your desk. The desk you chose will be your permanent seat for the year," I frown deeply, the back of the classroom isn't the ideal space to learn. Most importantly sitting behind a scary person like Zenith wasn't the best idea either.