Chapter 1: A weird feeling

As (Y/N) lays on his bed when he felt a werid feeling in his chest but he just shrugs it off. At lunch he never said anything to Tony or Pepper not wanting to worry them. (Y/N) went to the park to get some air unkown to the teen that Rhodey was following him as (Y/N) didn't tell Tony or Pepper where he was going so they wanted Rhodey to follow (Y/N) and make sure that he's safe.

(Y/N): Why am I getting a this feeling in my chest? Am I sick? Maybe I can go to Dr.Cho and see what's wrong with me.

Rhodey: This is exactly why Tony and Pepper wanted me to follow you.

(Y/N): Uncle Rhodey? What are you doing here?

Rhodey: Not important. I'm taking you back to your parents.

(Y/N) gets in Rhodey's car but while on the way to the Stark house (Y/N)'s eyes turn from (E/C) to Yellow then (Y/N) passes out.

Timeskip

(Y/N) wakes up in bed. He tries to get up but he can't as he is strapped to machinary. Tony and Pepper are a bit protective of their son when he's sick. They act like he's dying. Even if it's a common cold.

(Y/N): Honestly I'm nearly 19 and yet they treat me like a 9 year old.

Tony: Well tell us the truth and we'll treat you like an adult.

(Y/N): Look I'm sorry. But I didn't want to make you worry.

Pepper: Wait. Have you're eyes always been that colour?

(Y/N): Yeah they've always been (E/C).

Tony: No they're not (E/C). They're Yellow.
_______________________________________
Well guys here's the very first chapter of my Male Reader x Wanda Maximoff story. Please let me know what you think.

Word count: 309