The Blame (BSM)

Nash and Hayes (age: 14)

You lived alone in your house with your two brothers, Nash and Hayes, and little sister Skylynn. You didn't consider Nash and Hayes brother anymore after the whole incident.

You parents died in a car crash 2 years ago. They were taking you to a birthday party, when a 18 wheeler truck rammed into the side of the car. They died instantly, while you had only a broken arm and a few cuts, nothing major.

Ever since that day, Nash and Hayes had blamed you for the accident. They beat and tortured you, not even caring about the pain you were experiencing.

You were sitting alone in your room, lying in your bed, just laying there, doing absolutely nothing. Your brothers were outside playing with Skylynn. They loved her, they treated her like a princess, while you were treated as garbage.

Soon, you heard footsteps coming up the stairs and your bedroom door swing open. You shot your head up from your bed, knowing what was coming.

"Get up you murderer!" Nash yelled yanking your arm.

"Stand up straight!" Hayes said bitterly, and kneed you in the stomach.
You winced in pain.

"If mom and dad were still here, none of this would be happening, but no, they're not here because you killed them. Your the one who should have died in that accident, no one loves you in this family, you don't deserve us! You rotten, little bitch! You mean nothing to me, I don't care if you die, no one would," Nash yelled in your face.

You were in shock, your own brother wouldn't give a crap if you were dead, he would happy. The words clung to you, and a tear fell from your eye.

"Stop crying you bitch!" Hayes punched you in the jaw, and you fell to the floor in pain.

They constantly kicked you and once they were done, they left the room laughing.

You laid there and cried, cried in pain, cried wishing someone would tell you everything would be alright, cried
wishing some one would love you.

Cried wishing your brothers loved you, cried wishing your parents were here, cried wishing you were the one who died in the accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I'm finally off for Christmas break, so that means I have more time to update for you guys!

While I was writing this, I was about to cry. To me it's just sad, cause there are people out in the world who are being treated the exact same way. But I felt like writing in sort of sad imagine.

But anyways, I'm going to be doing a double update because I have a really good idea and I don't want to wait to right it, then I won't remember it. So look forward to that double update!

Kk bye