First Bad Word (DDM) *Request*

Sammy (age: 3)

*This is a special request for 5sos__baes__. Hope you enjoy it*

Sammy's POV:

"Deborah, please come here for a second!" I yelled to my 3 year old daughter.

I am raising my daughter all by myself, because my wife, and Deborah's mom was killed by a drunk driver.

She died 2 weeks after she was born.

"Yes daddy?" She said coming down the stairs, with 2 Barbie dolls in each of her hands.

"Ok sweetie, so you know daddy's girlfriend Emma?"

"Yes."

"Well she's coming over tonight, and we're going to have a dinner. As a family."

Her smile, soon grew into frown.

"Why the frowny face princess?" I asked lifting her chin, to where our eyes both met.

"I just want it to be me and you," she pouted.

"Hey, I promise tomorrow we'll have a very special dinner, just me and you. Sound good?"

Her smile lit back up again, "ok daddy!"

"Ok, now let's go get you ready. Emma should be here soon."

~1 hour later~

I was really nervous actually for Emma to come over. She's so beautiful and she's one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I was brushing my hair in the downstairs mirror, when Deborah came running down the stairs.

Her brown curly locks, just like Mahogany's, bouncing as she ran, and her holding her pink, sparkley dress as she ran towards me.

"Daddy, which bow looks better? The pink or the white one?" She showed me two giant bows.

"Whatever one you like best princess. You'll look beautiful either way."

"I love you daddy."

"I love you baby," I said pecking a kiss on her tiny little lips.

Just then the doorbell rang. I adjusted my bow tie and opened the door. There she stood. My beautiful girlfriend.

"Oh Sammy."
"Oh Emma," We kissed and it started to turn into a small make out session.

"Um excuse me?" A voice said, Deborah.

"Yes Deborah?" I asked, breaking our passion filled kiss.

"The foods getting cold, so can we eat now?"

We both laughed, "of course, lets eat."

~10 minutes into dinner~

We were all having a very peaceful dinner. Deborah kept shooting Emma a couple glares, but once I shot her one last glare, she stopped.

"So Deborah how's preschool?" Emma asked.

"None of your business," she snapped.

"Deborah! Be nice," I snapped back.

"Don't worry Sam, someone's just a little moody huh?"

"Fuck you!" Deborah screamed.

Both of our jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"Deborah Elizabeth Wilkinson, up to your room right now young lady!"

She had a confused look on her face, but casually walked upstairs.

"I am so sorry babe but I think I may have to cut this date short. I really need to to talk to my daughter."

"Don't worry Sam. I understand," she pecked me on the lips and left.

Once Emma left, I made my way up to Deborah's room.
She sat on her bed kicking her feat back and forth. Once I walked in she looked at me.

"Daddy why did you send me upstairs?" She asked innocently.

"Deborah, where did you learn that word you said to Emma?" I sat next to her.

She thought for a second, "Oh you mean Fuck!" She smiled.

"No honey, don't say that word. That's a bad word."

She looked puzzled, "a bad word?"

"A word that's not nice to say."

She covered her mouth, "did I her Emma's feelings?"

"I don't think so sweetheart, but let's not say those words anymore, ok?"

"Ok daddy," she smiled.

"That's my girl," I kissed her nose.

As I was about to leave, I stopped, "Where did you even learn that word anyway Deb?"

"You daddy!" She giggled.

My eyes grew wide.

"When your doors closed and Emma's over, I hear you yelling it and her moaning."

I chuckled awkwardly,

"Well let's not say that word ever again, or eavesdrop on daddy, when he's...busy." I said trying to make it less awkward.

"Ok. What are you doing with Emma when your in there anyway?" She asked.

"We'll have the talk a little later princess."

Well. This was an awkward night.