His Girlfriend hurts you (BSM)

Taylor (your age:9)

No one's POV:

It was you, Taylor, and his girlfriend, Caitlin sitting in the living room watching a movie, except you were really the only one watching the movie. Tay and Caitlin were literally sucking their faces off in a make out session.

"Um excuse me? Can you please get a room? I'm trying to enjoy a movie, but I can't with y'all moaning like crazy." You said annoyed.

"Or how about you go somewhere else." Caitlin said with an attitude.

You rolled your eyes, I went up to your room.

Moments later, Caitlin burst through your bedroom door.

"Can I help you? Oh by the way, can you please knock?" you said looking up from your phone.

"Don't tell me what I should do!" she hissed.

"Ooh are you on your period, because it sure seems like it."

You weren't scared of Caitlin, she couldn't do anything to you while Taylor was around.

She stepped closer towards you and you were starting to get uncomfortable.

"You little piece of shit! You know nothing about being a women! Your only an annoying, obnoxious little brat. You don't deserve to live, you deserve to die! Taylor will always love me more than he will ever love you!" she squeaked.

That one hurt. A lot. You soon began to cry.

"Oh shut up! Get your shit together. If you tell Taylor any of this I will make your life a living hell!" she spat in your face, and she left the room.

Those words kept echoing in your mind. "Taylor will always love me more than he will ever love you".

You soon began to cry, your head was in your knees and you balled your eyes out.

The door opened, and Taylor stood in the doorway.

"Y/N are you ok?" he said running over to you hugging you tightly.

"Do you love me? Please be honest." You whispered loud enough so that he could here.

Hey gave you a confused look. "Y/N. of course I love you. Your the best little sister ever."

"That's a lie."

" What? No it's not."

"I know you love Caitlin so much more." you balled.

"Y/N! Who told you this?!?"

"Caitlin".

His facial expression soon grew from soft and caring, to angry and hard.

He rushed out of your room and soon you heard yelling.

You rushed downstairs, to see Caitlin and Taylor yelling in each other's faces.

Once Caitlin saw you she walked towards you swiftly.

"YOU." She said pointed to you as she walked.

"Don't you dare touch her." Taylor stepped in front of you.

"Tay, honey, we all know that she means nothing to you, and I mean the world to you." she said trying to act innocently.

"You know what Caitlin, get out of my house." He argued.

"What?!?" she squeaked.

"I said get out!" he raised his voice.

She stomped away in her annoying high heels, with her ass hanging out of shorts.

Once she left, you were so happy to know that Taylor truly loved you.

You jumped into his arms. "I love you Tay."

"Love you too princess."

You both looked into each eyes, and he said, "You mean the world to me y/n" he said kissing your cheek.