Chapter Four

Alexa's (POV) 

The kiss was tender when we pulled away i needed to tell him and i said in a whisper so the others couldn't hear me. "Pennywise i love you." He stood there for a minute looking at me and got the feeling that he doesn't love me back a tear fell down my cheek then he wiped the tear away and kissed me then pulled away. "I love you too." I looked at him in disbelief. "Y-you do?" "Yes Alexa i do." I smiled then kissed him. "Hello? We're still here." I looked at Richie and laughed and we got on with our game. "Ok ok my turn Eddie Truth or dare?" "Dare as long if it mean i don't have to touch something gross." Ok i dare you to kiss Richie." Richie blushed. And Eddie did it but just a peck we all know that they like each other but they won't speak. "Ok my turn!" Eddie said while wiping his mouth. "Bill Truth or Dare?" He was looking at Pennywise. "Truth you guys give dares that are too risky." We all laughed. "Ok fine do you looove Alexa?" Eddie said in a teasing meaner me and Pennywise blushed. "So?" "Y-yes." He whispered loud enough that we could hear. The losers all cheered which made me and Pennywise blush harder. "Ok Bill it's your turn!" Then i got an idea i whispered it in his ear he laughed. "Ok Eddie pay backs a Bitch." Eddie gulped regretting his decision. "Eddie Truth or dare?" "T-truth." "Is it truth that you like Trash mouth?" They both turned red. "Um..." I screamed out. "I knew it!" "Fine fine i do." Richie blushed harder. I needed to get home soon because my mom doesn't want me to stay out late because of all the disappearances. "I got to go Bill you coming?" Pennywise got his stuff and walked with me then he asked me something. "Alexa do you really love me?" That stopped me in my tracks he looked at me. "Pennywise i do love you and will always love you no matter what." "I love you too." He kissed me and then we went to my house. When we got to my house we sat on my bed and watched a movie towards the end of the movie my eyes were getting heavy and i cuddled up to Pennywise and fell asleep.

Pennywise's (POV)

We sat down on her bed and watched a movie i felt Alexa snuggle up close to me and i looked down and Alexa was there asleep i picked her up and put her on her bed i was about to leave but i heard. "No Pennywise don't leave. Please.." I look over and Alexa was looking at me and went over to her and laid on the bed next to her she cuddled next to me she fell asleep hugging onto me. "What have you done to me little human?" I think i really love her i didn't know that i was capable to love to feel anything but the urge to killed and feed on fear.

Alexa's (POV)

I woke up cuddling up to someone it was Pennywise i smiled and looked at him. "Good morning." I said with a smile while getting up. "Hey you hungry?" "No i'm fine." "Ok well i'll be downstairs my parents are at work so you can come down if you'd like." And then i left the room he followed. "Hey Alexa?" "Yeah?" "Um... I need to tell you something important." "Go ahead.." I was confused i thought i knew everything. "Don't hate me for this ok." "Pennywise i could never hate you." I was a little annoyed that he would think that. "Ok..I'm a demon that feeds off the fear of humans..." I turned and looked at him he had his head down looking at the floor. "Pennywise look at me." "I know you hate me and never-" I interrupted him with a kiss i pulled away he looked shocked. "Pennywise i said i could never hate you i told you i loved you and i always will." He smiled and kissed me.