18

Y/N's POV
-
"Eomma.." I say as I faced towards her.

"Who's this?" She says as she looks at Beomgyu.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Beomgyu," he says bowing.

"Ah.. Beomgyu."

"He's just a friend."

"Just a friend?" My mom asks.

"Mmh," I say.

"Ah jinja?" She says eyeing him head to toe.

"Ne."

"Wah. You're so-"

"Hyung!" Huening Kai says running towards him, from behind.

"Huening Kai," Beomgyu says in shock turning towards him.

"What are you doing? Who's this?" He asks looking at me.

"Uh I'm.. Y/N."

"Oh Mrs. Lee!"

"Wah Hueka, you're so tall now!"

"Hueka?" I say looking at my mom.

"Mmh, our parents were good friends. You guys used to hang out remember?"

"We did?" We both asked looking at each other.

-
Beomgyu just glared at me.
-
"O-Oh! I remember!" Huening Kai says, covering his mouth in shock.

"Ah.." I say as I recognized his face.

"Well umm I'll see you later Mrs. Lee. I have to go," Huening Kai says bowing.

"Araso," she says waving.

"Hyung aren't you coming?"

"Oh right," he says as he bows at my mom and waves goodbye at me walking away.

-
I sighed. If only if we weren't interrupted by my mom, it wouldn't be so awkward.
-
"Boyfriend huh?" She says as we both start walking home.

"Uh.."

"I approve," she says smiling as she unlocks the door.

"Huh?"

"He's a handsome young man. I think he's the one for you."

"That's so embarrassing," I say as I crossed my arms.

-
A couple of weeks later
-
I walked home with Beomgyu, I always felt like he was the only one who really controlled our relationship. I was still nervous. He was always the first one to make the first move. I wanted to change that, but I didn't know how to. I just sighed.
-
"Y/N.." he says as he suddenly stops walking and looks at me.

"Hmm?"

"I- have something to tell you.."

"Oh um what is it?"

"I have to go to the states."

"The states?"

"My parents want me to study in the states, for college."

-
My eyes began to tear up. So he's leaving. I knew it. Our relationship wasn't going to last. I guess it's for the best. I always felt like Beomgyu hated how I was always so distant from him.
-
"Oh.."

-
He sighed and pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest.

-
"You don't want me to go to the states right?" He asks me.

"I can't do anything about it.. I don't want you to leave me Beomgyu," I say as tears finally fell down my face.

"I won't leave you."

"But you're going to the states."

"Beg me to not go to the states then."

-
I broke the hug and looked at him. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted.
-
"Don't cry," he says as he wipes my tears away.

"I'll just- go to the states with you!"

"Huh? What about your mom?"

"Oh.. right."

"I'll just stay here with you in Korea," he says smiling reaching my level.

-
Oh no. My heart is doing that thing again. I just smiled at him.
-
"Hmph.. it's all your fault," I say smiling.

"My fault?"

"You're the one to blame. I blame you since I fell for you. I like you too much Beomgyu."

"Ah you're so cute," he says ruffling my hair.

-
I just smiled at him.
-
"Hajima. Don't smile."

"Huh?"

"It makes my heart beat," he says.

-
My smile faded away as he kissed my cheek. I widened my eyes and looked at him in shock.
-
"I won't be able to control myself if you keep acting adorable."

-
I pouted. Wait. This is the time. I should make a move too right? Ah I don't know. I'll try. I looked up at him. Aish. He's too tall. How am I supposed to make a move. I looked up at him, and walked in closer. This is the only way. Why couldn't I be taller? I grabbed his schools tie and pulled him towards me gently. Then I looked at him. His face was in shock. I quickly gave him a peck on his lips. Then let go of his tie.
-
That must've been embarrassing. Oh no I regret it. I immediately avoided eye contact with him. My cheeks turned really pink. He just smiled and kissed my forehead.

-
IM SO SORRY GUYS!!! online school is just not itttttt. but im backkkk there may be two more chapters? or so? idkk. but thank u for the votesss!