12

Y/N's POV
-
The next day
-
I walked up to the rooftop looking for Beomgyu.
-
Oh he's right there. I walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder.
-
"I'm here."

-
He turned and looked at me for about 15 seconds. It was kinda awkward. But then he suddenly pulled me into his arms hugging me.
-
"W-Wai?" I say as I widened my eyes.

"I just wanted to hug you again," he says placing his chin on my head.

"Oh.." I say as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I know you're still hurting.." he says as I hugged him back.

"Oh ani. I'm feeling better."

"Jinja?"

"Mmh. Way better. Thanks to you."

"Your feelings are gone now?"

"Mmh. I don't like him anymore."

"Good," he says as we broke the hug.

-
I smiled and looked at the sky view.

-
"Oh here I almost forgot," he says as he suddenly puts a hair clip in my hair.

"Huh?" I say as I looked up at him.

-
I never really got to see his face. Well yes I have. But I never paid attention to it. His cute pretty eyes. He's actually pretty cute. He was never ugly to me. (I mean duh he's Beomgyu)
-
"This one is way prettier than the one Yeonjun gave to you," he says smiling.

"Huh?"

"You should wear this hair clip more often."

-
Last period
-
"Is that a new hair clip?"

"Oh um yeah. Someone gave it to me."

"Wah. You must have a collection," Yeonjun says smiling.

"Oh I only have a few," I say smiling back.

"Oh tomorrow I won't be here.."

"Oh Wai?"

"I have to go to Busan to meet up with someone."

"Meet up with someone? Are you just ditching school?"

"Oh ani. It's for something important," he says smiling.

"Oh."

-
The next day
-
I sighed as I sat down at my seat. Seems like Beomgyu already knew Yeonjun wasn't going to be here.
-
Lunch
-
I sat down by myself again. I really hate how we pretend that we are strangers at school. He was sitting with one of his friends. The other boy weren't here today either. Then one of his friends left. I think his name is Taehyun. Kang Taehyun.
-
"Beomgyu!" Seo-Hyeon says as she sits in front of him with her lunch tray.

"Wai?" He says.

"Are you busy today?"

"Mmh. What do you want?"

-
There's his cold hearted personality.
-
"Don't you like me?"

"I'm leaving," he says as he gets up from his seat and leaves throwing away his lunch tray.

-
Seo-Hyeon followed him as she leaves her lunch tray behind. Aish. She's still interested in him. I sighed. I can't help it. I threw away my lunch tray and followed them. They were at the schoolyard. I quickly hid behind a tree.

-
"Beomgyu," she says as she grabs his wrist and pulls him towards her.

"I like you Beomgyu," she says as she tiptoes trying to kiss his lips.

-
I widened my eyes. His eyes were all on her. I frowned. He's not moving her away. Is he going to kiss her? I kept watching. No no no. This can't be happening. Is he going to just let her kiss him?
-
"I like someone else," he says as he shoves her hand from his wrist, walking towards the tree I was hiding behind.

-
I widened my eyes. My heart was racing. Wait. He doesn't know that I'm here right? I quickly walked away from the tree hoping that he won't see me. It was already too late.

-
"Y/N," he says as he grabs my wrist.

"W-Wai.." I say as I didn't look at him.

"Were you eavesdropping?" he says as he pulled my wrist making me look at him.

"Huh."

"So you were?"

"Yah!" Seo-Hyeon says walking up to us.

"Wai?" Beomgyu says.

"Aish. Of course it's you! You always ruin everything Y/N! You don't even deserve to exist any-" she says but then Beomgyu cuts her off.

"Yah. Isn't it obvious? This is the reason I'll never be interested you,@ he says glaring at her.
-
It was awkward. I looked down seeing his hand still holding my wrist.
-
"But Beomgyu.. can't you see? We are perfect for each other!"

"Psst. Perfect?"

"Uh um.." I say as I try to move Beomgyu's hands from my wrist. His grip was so hard.

"The one I like is Y/N. What do you not understand?" he says as I widened my eyes and looked straight up at him.
-
I blinked multiple times. I know he already confessed to me. But it was the second time and he told someone. Why did he tell her? Now there's going to be even more trouble.
-
Time skip
-
The Weekend
-
Saturday
-
I sighed and flopped myself on the bed. I went on my phone to check the time. It's 4pm. Wait. Monday. It's going to be Valentine's Day. Eh. It's whatever. I don't really care. Wait what if Beomgyu- no. I'm pretty sure he doesn't think I like him. I haven't made it obvious yet. Right?
-
I sighed. Why are you stuck on my mind 24/7? It wasn't like this when I liked Yeonjun. Is Beomgyu going to be a long term crush? I did not think that I'd fall for you Beomgyu. You were always the one by my side. You were the first person who made me felt safe and loved for once. I wish I was brave enough to tell him how I actually felt.
-
I sighed and decided to take a walk outside. I walked around the neighborhood listening to music. Then I saw Beomgyu, he was outside his home, but Seo-Hyeon was with him. Well. Looks like she found out where he lived.

-
Beomgyu's POV
-
"Wai," I said coldly.

"This is for you," Seo-Hyeon says handing me an envelope and a box of chocolate.

"Yah. I told you. I like someone else. When are you going to give up?"

"I won't give up."

"I like Y/N. She's all I think about. Just go. It's not worth it, I don't need it.." I say sighing.

"When will you like me? I'll be whoever you want me to be," she says as she grabs my arm.

"Yah," I say as I grabbed onto her wrists tightly, furiously.

"I'll be whoever you want me to be. Just tell me. I can be better than
Y/N."

"You're not y/n."

"Please. I'll be the girl you want. I'll do whatever you want. Why is it that you like Y/N? Not me?" She says.

"Y/N is all I can think about! Just go!" I say furiously.

"Lalallala! I won't listen!" She says covering her ears as I let go of her wrists.

"Just stop trying. It's a waste of time."

-
i wrote a whole bunch of other chapters, but i have to revise them :/ and i kinda rushed. sorryyyy! <3