Ch.1

Y/N POV

My husband and I were serving people like usual. Meli was cooking and I was refilling drinks and waitressing. "Another drink over here" someone yelled. I turn towards who said that and it was a middle aged man. An odd smile graced his face making me slighty uncomfortable.

I walked towards him to refill his beer and as I walked away he smacked my butt. Rage filled me I could feel the anger radiating of Meli aswell. He walked over to us scowling.

He grabbed the mans arm squeezing it tightly "I would appreciate it if you didn't touch my wife" he said glaring at the man. He just laughed at Meli "and if I do" he said obviously trying to start a fight.

Meli tightened his grip around the mans arm causing him to yell out in pain. He let go of the man "please leave and dont come back" he said. Everyone cheered because he was always causing a disruption.

A man came in panting "I-I saw it im sure it was the wandering rust night" he said. The conversation carried on to the topic of the eight deadly sins. "Its been 10 years since they betrayed the kingdom by killing Zaratars they say it was gruesome sight. And their captain Meliodas was the scariest of the bunch".Someone said.

I giggled silently 'Scary yeah right' i say to meliodas in our bond. 'Heyy' he whines.

"They havent been caught yet right" one man asked

"Yeah but theres a rumor saying that they're all dead" someone answered

"But since those posters are up every year wouldn't  that mean that they arent" another said nervously.

I looked at Meli to see him happily pouring drink. We all hear squeaking coming from outside and everyone froze. "Why do I smell rust " Hawk asked. "(y/n)" meli said to me and I ran towards him standing side by side.

We were partners, though mels didnt like me fighting that didnt stop me and he knew it wouldnt.

The doors slam open and the rusty knight came in everyone screamed and ran out. "Well there goes our full house" i said and glared at the rusty knight.

"The....Eight.....Deadly....Sins". Meli hopped over the counter "Who are you" he said with his hands on his hips. The knight fell over and collapsed and its helment rolled off.

I look down to see someone I know all too well and glared "Great" I walked over as well and looked at meli. He looked at me "Its okay im fine" he said.

I looked back at the girl and picked her up by the back of her clothes. I only did because I didnt want Meli touching her in any way shape or form. "Um (Y/n)" "What?" "Why are you carrying her like that?" "Is there a problem?" I glared at him.

"Nope no problem at all" he said nervously. I knew it was starting and that made me even more annoyed.

I carried her to a spare room and layed her down harshly "(Y/n)!" meli slightly yelled. I turned around and glared at him "Calm down I told you im fine" he told me.

I walked to the corner of the room and rested against the wall. Meli sat beside her "Its a girl" hawk said "Lets check" he said. I sighed and knew what was coming. "This sleeping face....These curves.....This frangrance....This springiness". He said.

Once I heard 'springiness I lost it and sent him flying into a wall causing the girl to spring up and the sudden crash.

I look at her and she looked in the direction of the crash and saw meli 'embedded' in the wall.

"Oh goodness are you ok" she asked "hes fine" i said to her glaring. She gave me a pouting face

 She gave me a pouting face