.4.

I recognized that voice. Slowly did I open my eyes and rest my gaze upon its owner.

"Hello again Mr Villin is it?" It was rhetorical.

William stood before me, in a perfectly tailored black suit. I dare say he looked drool worthy, very tempting. A little to tempting for his own good.

"You seem to have done your research, are you an interested pursuer perhaps? Should I be worried?" He lightly teased.

"Yes Mr Villin, I am." I sarcastically remarked. "Although, your surname is the only thing that I know about you."

"Oh dear, it's seems a few more problems have arisen. Not only are you not addressing me as how I asked and rather in a very uncomfortable formal manner but you also know something more about me than I know about you. That is unfair wouldn't you agree?"

I hardly had the energy to stand up let alone deal with this guy. Even if he was the guy that I had wondered about earlier if I would see again tonight.

Although I was curious about him, I knew that it would be better if we never interacted again. Unwanted attachments. I just wanted to be left alone right now.

It probably looked very unladylike with me leaning my back against the wall conversing with a beautiful man at a formal event but frankly I felt to much like shit to care.

I nearly jumped in relief when I saw my messy boss and his equally ruffled up date exit the restroom, they were heading towards the exit.

"Sorry uh- William. My presence is required somewhere, so I shall leave you to it now. Enjoy your evening." I quickly pulled myself off the wall. Bad move. I felt extremely dizzy and could not focus on anything.

I tried to take a steadied step forward, I did not want to show that anything was wrong with me. That would just draw attention and all I wanted to do was to be left alone and leave this place.

"Hold on." A cold hand touched my shoulder successfully stopping me from taking another step.

"Andrea, tell me the truth. Are you okay?" His concerned hazel eyes were on me.

"I'm fine." I subconsciously moved my shoulder away. I did not want to show vulnerability and weakness in front of anyone. I was afraid to.

"Like I said yesterday, you should not be afraid to ask for help if you really need it." He spoke seriously. "I know you are lying. You are not fine. You are sick. I can tell that you have a fever."

My eyes widened slightly.

"What? You thought that no one would notice, because you have tried to hide it behind all that make-up. I immediately noticed that something was wrong the minute I saw you. You only further confirmed it by seeking support from the wall and your unsteady posture and lastly when I touched your shoulder, albeit it was barely a few seconds, I noticed how hot your body temperature was. I am guessing, you felt like this from last night after sitting like that in the rain for to long." He was stupidly observant. I hated it.

"I really need to leave right now. My apologies." I was getting nervous. I did not like how someone noticed. I needed to leave.

I looked around for Kyle in the direction that I had last seen him leave in. Unfortunately I could not find him. He had already left. Fuck.

"I hate to say it but that child Kyle Jones and his bimbo have already left the building without you."

"What?" I looked up at him slightly startled. I did not like this current situation one bit.

I knew that I should not have been surprised by the fact that Kyle had forgotten me but that meant that I had no transportation to get back. I would have had take a taxi, something which I did not want to do.