"How about you stay here,
      'Cause you're out of your mind." 
     Hades didn't give up that easily. "Let's make new memories.
     You can show me the town." 

     "No you can keep your memories now."
    Hades got up from his knees to whisper in his daughter's ear. "Get over it." 
     Mal pushed Hades away from her and stood up. "I am over it. 
     "I'm over you being over it." The duo said in sink, staring at each other for a short moment before Hades started again. 
     "Let's dance." And of course, the God of the Dead took out a tambourine and started slamming his hand- and then his ass- with it on the rhythm of the music. In the mean time, Mal rolled her eyes and covered her ears for some time. Looking at Myra and Celia with a look that said: 'I am so done with this man'. Then, Hades threw the tambourine to his daughter, who caught it before they both started to sing again. "I did what I had to do.
      No you only did 
      What's best for you!" Mal angrily threw the instrument on the ground
      "Well you can learn a thing or two." Hades pulled Mal on the higher platform where he was standing on as well. 
     "When push come to shove
      You do.
      When push comes to shove 
      You do!" Again, Hades bumped Mal with his ass to get her attention from her nails to him again.
     "When push comes to shove
      You dooooo
      What you gotta do." They ended up with their backs against each other. But when Hades, still way too much into it, hissed and stuck out his tongue Mal moved away and rolled her eyes. 
     "Please..." Hades only chuckled in response. Reminding Myra of a child, happy he got attention. Even though it was only out of pure irritation. "Do you wanne make up for being a lousy dad?" Mal asked, facing her father, sticking out her hand again. "Give me the Ember. 
     "The Ember only works for me." 
     "No. It'll work for me. We're blood." 
     Hades chuckled, amused by his daughter's attitude. "You're only half Hades. The Ember won't do everything for you that it does for me." 
     "I'll take my chances." A silence fell where Hades thought about his daughter's words. But he ended up giving her the blue stone anyway. Mal turned to walk away, but her eyes fell on Myra and she turned back around. "And Myra. She comes too." 
     Now Hades laughed. "What?"
     "Myra. You release her of her duties, or whatever she's here for, so she can join us to save Auradon." Mal's eyes found Myra's. "And stay, if she wants to."
     "Gotta disappoint you there, Mal. Myra's not leaving. Right, Myra!" The man called out to her. 
     "Shit..." Myra whispered, slowly trying to sneak away, but it was too late. 
     "Myra, come here!" 
     Taking a deep breath, the girl turned around and walked into the room. The moment her eyes fell on Mal she gasped in fake surprised. "Mal? What? When did you get on the Isle? Aren't you supposed to be ruling a kingdom or something?" 
     Hades rolled his eyes and glared at her. "You're an awful guard dog and even a worse liar." 
     Myra dropped the act and shrugged her shoulders. "Can't argue with that." 
     "Why won't you let her leave. She's just another errand girl, right? You'll get a new one." A fake gasp came from Hades. 
     "Ow, she didn't tell you. Did she?" The God turned himself to Myra. "Darling, I am so sorry. I thought you told her."
     Now it was Mal who looked confused between Hades and Myra. "Tell me what?" 
     Before Myra could answer herself, Hades answered for her. "She doesn't just work for me. I own her."
    "You what? Myra, how could you sell your soul to him?" There was a desperation in Mal's voice as she as well turned to the young woman. 
     "I didn't! It was my dad. He bought his flute from Hades at the price of the soul of his first born." 
     Hades jumped higher up, coming to hug Myra from behind. "And Myra's the lucky winner. Jeeei!" The man cheered into Myra's ear, who pulled herself out of the man's grip. 
     "But Myra isn't dead yet." Mal stated. 
     "No, you're right. Her soul's still in her body. But it's bound to me. It always has been and always will be."
     A silence fell as Mal let the words sink in. "That's why you didn't come with us..." She mumbled. Myra didn't respond, she just stared at the ground in shame. 
     "We need her to join us." Mal told her father, now more determined than ever. Earning another laugh from him.
     "And why's that?" 
     "She's skilled with her flute. And even though your Ember is very powerful, it can't control minds." 
     Hades looked from Mal, to Myra and back to Mal. "Okay." Myra's head shot up in surprise. "She can go. But the moment your little crisis is over, she comes right back to me." Mal was about to protest, but before she could, Myra spoke up. 
     "It's a deal." 
     "Ah! Great!" Hades exclaimed, grabbing Myra's hand to shake it as he startled to ramble. The words spoken in one breath and so fast they were hard to follow. "Don't forget, verbal agreements are bound by law. You are responsible for my Ember. If it gets wet, it's game over for it and for you." 
     "There are no laws on the Isle." Celia commented, earning a smirk and wink from Hades. It unsettled the three girls, but there wasn't anything to do about it now.

🐾●°●🐭●°●🐾