It hadn't even been twenty minutes when Myra could hear the recording of the barking dogs stop and getting replaced with the angry voice of Hades himself. "I used to be a GOD!"
     Myra glanced down at her companion, who was already looking at her, questioning her with his little, red eyes if they were going to take a look. The girl had to admit, she was curious as well. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go."
     "I had an entire world which bore my name!" Hades gave his speech again. Myra had heard it many times before. "And now I have nothing! And you have no idea what that feels like." 
     Celia had walked back into the beginning of the cave's hallway, hiding half behind a wood pillar in the hopes Hades wouldn't direct his anger to her. But he was too occupied with Mal to even care. Myra herself came standing behind the pillar opposite from Celia. The two locking eyes  before both turning their attention to what was happening inside the so called living room.
     "Really?" Mal yelled back at him. And for a moment, Myra was impressed with the girl's fierceness towards the God. But that quickly was replaced with confusion. "Because 16 years, I had nothing. And now I have a whole world." Mal paused, calming down a bit. "But unless I get that Ember, it's game over."
     Myra thought Hades would yell at her, hurt her. But when Mal stuck out her hand for Hades to place the Ember in, he just pushed it away. "Hold please." With one flick of his hand, Hades turned the music on and illuminated the entire place with a blue light. To Myra's big surprise, Hades started to sing. And he rocked it. 
     "Listen little girl,
      You're talking to a God.
      And I don't wanne hear
     The drama.
      Kindness ain't my brand." 
     "Oh, I guess that's why you ran." Mal interrupted him, sounding as annoyed as ever. 
     "Try being married to your mama." 

     "What is going on?" Myra asked Celia, who seemed a little less confused. 
     "He's her dad."
     "He's what!?" Myra couldn't control the high pitch her voice shot to in her surprise. 

     "You stink at being a dad." Mal sung, walking passed Hades, who responded by walking closer. 
     "Poor, Mali, are you sad?" 
     "Not as sad as you without your powers.
      I didn't come to fight,
      For once do something right." 
     Hades pulled Mal's face closer to him with a piece of his old tunic. "I steal souls. Were you expecting flowers?" 
     "I only need you
      'Cause I came here for something." 

     "I've given you everything."  Hades responded.
      By giving you nothing!"
     "By giving me nothing!" The two sang their line at the same time. Myra knew it would be saver for her to silently sneak away now, but it got too interesting. 
     "I did what I had to do." Hades continued. 

     "No, you only did,
      What's best for you." 

     "Well you can learn a thing or two.
      When push comes to shove
      You do
      What you've gotta do, yeah." Hades shoved Mal aside by bumping into her with his ass before plopping down in his couch, placing his feet on the railing. 

     "you were never there," Mal started again, leaning her arms on the same railing as Hades's feet.
      "I guess you don't have a phone.
      You never called to say: I miss you."  
     It didn't have the impact Mal hoped it would have, because Hades laughed. "Are you kidding? Is this a joke?" 
     "You need to let it go!
      You're stronger with those daddy issues." Hades got off the couch while Mal threw up her hands in frustration. 
     "Oh, thank you." 
      Getting way to much into it according to Myra, Hades grabbed one of his large candle holders and used as a microphone. 
     "Show me some respect.
      It ain't easy to neglect.
      My attention would've made you softer."
     Mal wouldn't have it though. "Should I be proud?"
     "Don't turn this thing around." She sang while pushing the candle holder away from her. 
     "I guess you are your father's daughter." Hades seemed proud as he started to laugh. But of course Mal wasn't there to reconnect. 
     "Don't think I need you,
      I just came here for something." The girl stuck out her hand again, gesturing for the Ember, but Hades only took her hand and spun her around to get her against him in what looked like his attempt of a hug. 
     "I've given you everything,
      By giving you nothing!" 
     "By giving me nothing!" 
     Mal spun away from her father. "And I did what I had to do.
      I made it on my own,
      No thanks to you." Mal pressed an accusing finger into Hades's chest, forcing him backwards, but he recovered quickly.
     "Well, you could learn,
      A thing or two.
      When push comes to shove,
      You do, what you gotta do." Hades pushed Mal down on his couch. Kneeling down to sing to her on eyes level. 
      "How about I go with you,
      And we'll spend some time?"