The Ladybugs, eater of the Aphids, the horrid sapsuckers

I love the Ladybugs. They are the Protectors of the Faeries’ BlackBerry bushes. Their fancy orange-red jackets with black spots cover their tiny transparent wings. The jolly flyers flip here and there looking for the horrid sapsuckers. Ladybugs are clumsy fliers and jerk by the wind. How do they fly that long distance into the forest? I would like to fly over the land to see the beauty.

Observing a breeze dancing with the flowers, Rhyonna asks whoever might hear, “Are the Ladybugs flying to their mating place? This is a bit early in the summer.” The flowers just bobble silently in the breeze as if puzzled. The others listening wonder, also.

Nibbling a piece of pollen from the sweet clover, Rhyonna observes four flying figures, which are tiny and move close to the bushes. The shadows filter their shapes. Rhyonna munches the honeyed pollen while closely examining. Giggles flow into the breeze. The shapes glow in the shadows.

Rhyonna gasps, “My Tawnyee Flyers.”

Go to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/477098 for Rhyonna's completed story. Type in Hy36M for the half off discount.  Also soon to be a hands-on book, a POD, from Amazon, and for Kindles.