Chapter 1

Y/n lives in the small village of Hage. It was very quiet and for the most part peaceful, besides the few commotions of theft that go on.

Y/n was abandoned at the church at the young age of 2 when her parents couldn't take care of her anymore due to not having enough money. That's what she was told anyway.

She was too young to understand and as she got older the people of the church explained to her what happened. She didn't resent her parents, instead she hoped they were doing well and were living a better life than the one they previously had.

When Y/n was only 5 did she learn about this and had asked many questions to fully understand the situation.

The same year, two male infants were left at the doors of the church. The priest brought them in and lit a warm fire to cancel off the chilly night. One of the boys was very calm and collected and didn't make a fuss. The other, however, was quite the opposite. He was energetic and was making a small commotion.

The boy that was calm had a necklace that had a blue stone with what appeared to have a small white cross on it. It was a very interesting necklace and must've been worth a lot. However, the priest was kind and left the necklace for the boy.

"Now then, let's see what your names are." The priest said to himself and the infants. The calm one was named Yuno while the energetic one was named Asta.

Hidden behind a wall was young Y/n, wondering what the sound downstairs was all about. She saw the two infants and was immediately curious. However, she couldn't just barge right in since she was supposed to be asleep. So she watched from afar and wondered how this will affect her in the future. She hoped she could be the best big sister.