Chapter 11

After the kiss and got changed into pjs and watched a cheesy romantic movie. Then milo came in. "Hi dude how did your date go" I say "great It went well we went to a nice restaurant you guys would like it I had amazing chicken" he says "what about the girl" hazel says "she was nice but i don't know If I did go on a date again with her" he signs "oh you win some you lose some but at least you had good chicken" I laugh.

"What about you guys is date" he smirks. We both go right red " well that gives me the answer but i swear your still virgins" he says too serious "yes omg" I look embarrassed. "Good good" he laughs. We all watch the cheesy movie milo had some words of it and so did hazel but I feel asleep in hazels arms

Hazels pov
Lydia made me and milo watch a cheesy romantic movie but she fell asleep in my arms she look so beautiful sleeping. " you like her a lot don't you" milo looks over too me looking at her. "Yeah I do she's so perfect even though what's she been though I know I've only just met her but-" "I get you hazel she has always been really sweet." Milos says "she amazes me I care about her so much" I say it just came out. "You've never been like this" milo looks shocked. "Well I've never dated a girl just little crushes" I said stroking her hair. "That's true so don't mess it up" he laughs

"I swear I wouldn't dare do that" I say.
"Good" milo says "I wonder if one day she'll get too see her ma again she does love her" I say "her ma does love her it's just the toxic relationship that happened he doesn't know about her trust fund or so she's safe" milo says "I know one day I hope" I say looking at her again. "I should wake her up and put her too bed" I say "no just carry her" milo says "ok" I pick her up and place her on the bed and tuck her in. I fall asleep by her cuddling her and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Lydia's pov
I woke up with hazel in my arm, "morning hun" I smile. " god your beautiful" she smiles my hair was messy no make up all I could do is laugh and kiss her. "You're cute" I say. "Guys stop being EWWWW" Milo says dramatically
"I forgot about him " I sign he throws a pillow at me "hey" I throw it back.
"Ok ladies time to get ready for the last day of London and tomorrow we are of to Brighton." She shouts "YAYAYAY" me and Milo day.

Time too get ready I wear a light blue dress and high top converses they are white and hazels leather jacket. Yes she let me hear it again. I walk out of the bathroom and there she was her deep red lips her black hair which was curly and short, which swished around when she walked. She wore a black tight top and back ripped jeans and black high boots and a red leather jacket which was new she bought it when we got new clothes for my "makeover"

"You look wow" hazel says her eyes dart around me she hugs me. "You look not too bad your self " I wink "so guys what we doing today" milo says "shopping lots I want to get some stuff" I say
"Ugh fine shopping it is but I'm choosing food ok" milo says "great now let's go" hazel says dragging me out of the room.

We all take the tube and then go too all the shops we start at a technology shop.
"I have enough money too get something I've Always wanted" I say looking around "what is it" hazel says
"A camera I've always wanted one" I smile "really go get one then" hazel say
Pointing too the cameras I pick up the on I like and I pay for it and I set it up and put it around my me I start taking photos of milo and hazel, hazel was beautiful she smiled at the camera she was a natural beauty her winged eyeliner complement her eyes and made them pop.

I showed her the photos she looked amazed. "That's amazing" she says with a smile. "Guys look the new primark" milo says "great let's go" hazel says, it was busy really busy. "I don't think I can go inside" I stutter. "Ok want to stay here we'll go inside" Hazel says "sure I'll be here" I smile weakly "it's ok I'll be back soon" she kisses me on the head "hey call us ok" milo says with a smile. I make a thumbs up. I go on my camera looking through the photos then someone comes up too me. "Urm hi you don't now me but I saw you yesterday I'm friends with lily and Chloe I'm Lola" she says sitting down next too me I've seen her face before "oh yeah hey sorry nice too met you" i say.

"Where is milo and your" she pauses "girlfriend?" She didn't now what hazel was neither did I. "Yeah girlfriend I guess" I laugh "Oh they in a shop" she says looking around "yeah they are in primark I couldn't handle going in there too busy" I sign "oh right anxiety I get that too chloe and lily are in there now" she says "would you guys like too join us after" I say "yeah sure Why not" she says "oh my boyfriend is in the there too is it ok he joins" she smiles "oh yeah of course" smile.

Hazel and Milo come out of the shop with bags of stuff "hey princess you ok I got you some stuff" she winks and takes my hand. "Your Chloes friend" Milo looks at her "yeah sorry I didn't want too go to the shop either so I waited with Lydia" she says "I invited her too come with us" I say "oh ok great" "her boyfriend too I say Noah isn't it" I say.
"Yeah there they are" she points.

New friends a waits