chapter 6

ahaha'= thoughts/ what they are thinking

"ahaha" = sign language

"ahaha" =writing

"Is he ok?" Clint asked Ryder who came downstairs after putting Liam to sleep.

"He's sleeping," Ryder signed standing now face to face with Clint. "We can't leave him here, Dave lives across the road from him," Clint said and Ryder nodded his head in agreement.

"We can stay here until his mom comes back, Lilly won't be able to hold Dave back but their mom holds authority so Dave will leave if their mom asks." Clint said tapping his foot on the floor.

"I'm going to change in my gym clothes, I mean we can't stay in these clothes and we skipped gym so they are clean, I'm going to get them," Clint said leaving to for the clothes from the car.

"Tell her I'm fine and that Ryder and Clint said they are gonna spend the night here," Liam said to Kianna,"she also asks about the thingy with Ryder," Kianna told Liam, "I'll tell him tonight," Liam replied,"she also said that Doggo Cooking posted a new video and to let Drake watch it on her tablet...Lilly why does he even watch YouTube videos he's a puppy?" Kianna said over the phone.

"I will, tell her that Drake bit Clints butt, ok bye tell her I love her and for her to come home as soon as she's finished," Liam said hanging up.

Liam looked up because he heard a knock at the door, he saw Ryder standing there...shirtless with sweat pants, Liam blushed, looked down at his Patrick Star plushi, he felt his bed dip and a moving spongebob came to view.

He giggled,looked up at Ryder who give Liam a smile, when Ryder smiles his eye's disappear a bit but he was sure as hell handsome.

"I wanted to talk to you about Lilly, as you know you both have similar traumas for not talking, and I think some time together might help with you guy's seeing things when you try to speak...when was the last time you tried to speak?" Liam asked handing Ryder a white board and marker.

"The night I met you," Ryder wrote.

Liam blushed a little, "did you see her?" Ryder nodded, then began to write,"when was Lilly's last time?" "Sunday, she started having a panic attack and she was, shaking like she was having a seziuer Drake barking brought her back he barked like he knew it was going to help."

Liam explained, "what about you?" Liam asked "he started hyperventilating, dozed off for a while, then he vomited," Clint said walking in with a T-shirt and basketball shorts, "that sounds painful" Liam said "it was" Ryder wrote a showed it to Liam.

"I know that she's dead,I know that it isnt my fault but yet,her words replay in my mind trying to convince me that,me talking was the reason she jumped,"Ryder wrote and Liam read.

"Lets continue attack on titan, I already set it up on the tv which took a while because I'm not the smartest, so you can't say no," Clint said excited "sure lets go," Liam said smiling, they headed down stairs and started watching the anime.
five episodes later

"Wow, that's just, wow," Liam said shocked at everything thats happening on the screen.There was a sudden knock at the door, "I'll get it, it's probably Lilly," Liam said as he got up to head to the front door, when he opened it who he saw, definitely wasn't Lilly, it was smiling Dave.

"H-hey, I brought your folder," Dave said handing Liam the folder, "I even organized the notes for ya, uh- I'm sorry for what happened today, anyway let's go over to my house, you're not supposed to be by yourself." Dave said holding Liam's hand.