chapter 3

ahaha'= thoughts/ what they are thinking

"ahaha" = sign language

"ahaha" =writing

As Liam was walking to his last class for the day, he was lost in thoughts 'did Ryder get abused as a child? Why did I spill my past to him this that less of hesitation, I don't even talk about it with Dave but with Ryder I feel a connection, what makes him special?' these question float in Liam's mind he didn't even hear his boyfriend calling him or realized that he past the room where he had class he was so lost in thought he did see the wall infront of him, but he was stopped before he could hit the wall, he came to and saw that he was now face to face with a worried Dave, "hey, you ok?" Dave asked, "yeah, just lost in thoughts" Liam said to Dave with a shrug, "you wanna skip last period we can go home and come back in time for your detention" Dave said smiling

"As fun as that sounds, the whole reason I have detention is because I was late to classes, like I am now, I think skipping might get me another week of detention, meaning less time to spend with you" Liam said, taking Dave's hand and started walking to class "shit, your right" Dave chuckled, "I have art now, so I'll see you tomorrow" Dave said walking off, Liam stood there waving he then proceeded to walk into class.

 "Late to class again I see" Liam's Maths teacher Mr.Lax said "I have a letter" Liam said taking out the note and handing it to Lax, "hmm, take a seat next to Mr.Rodriguez" Liam looked at his teacher confused "Clinton Rodriguez,you both have detonation in this classroom together" Mr. Lax said in annoyance "it's just Clint, no 'ton' just Clint" Clint said smirking "whatever just take a seat Liam" Liam walked to his seat passing his sister who was glaring at Clint and Clint was smiling sweetly at her, Liam sat next to Clint and Mr.Lax continued his lesson.

 Mr.Lax was an asshole but he was pretty good at teaching he made sure everyone understood the topic before moving on and he makes maths seem easy, honestly if you failed his class it was because you were too shy or too dumb to ask him for help.

After class everyone left but Lilly stayed back,but she didn't stay for her brother, "come on, this is petty" Clint said walking towards Lilly, "she's mine" Lilly signed, "are you sure about that?" Clint said crossing his arms, "whats going on?" Liam asked standing next to his sister "your sister has a little crush" Clint said smirking "on you?" Liam asked making Lilly and Clint cringe in disgust, and fake gagged, "he's not my type" Lilly signed, "my gender isn't even her type" Clint said making Lilly roll her eyes, Lilly took up her maths book flipped to the back and started to write, she then showed it to Clint "Im Bi not gay, you asshole."

Lilly was now full on glaring at Clint with his perfectly dyed dusty white hair, his annoying green eyes, his perfect body and his sexy face, while looking at him Lilly felt bad about herself 'how am i supposed to compete with him' she thought, "you're amazing I'm pretty sure you can get the girl" Liam said to his sister, this made her smile and started writing she then showed it to Liam covering the bottom of the page "see you at home" Liam read, "Yeah see you" she turned to Clint uncovering the bottom part "ok you could've stopped at she's mine, those names are hurtful bro" Clint said frowning and is a bit hurt, Lilly rolled her eyes and stormed out the classroom.

"Why are you still here? Liam asked taking a seat "did you not hear Mr.L? We have detention together" Clint said sitting next to Liam "what did you do?" Liam asked "I sorta but laxative, In Mr. Lax's water" Clint said resting his head on the desk "how did he know it was you?" Liam asked taking out his orange juice,"I left a note, it's an INSIDE joke, get it, INSIDE joke, cause he shit out his insides" Clint said laughing "Clint?" Liam called out his name looking at the front of the class.