You're own person

Kid Flash sped around Gotham looking for Talon but had no luck in finding him so far.Kid Flash looked at the view from where he was standing.Until he heard something land behind him,he turned around quickly to see Talon.

"What are you doing here,aren't you supposed to be with the team?"

"Well...yes and no,I came here looking for you"

"Well you found me,so go ahead and take me into Arkham for all I care"

"No I'm not,I don't believe that you betrayed us that guy made you do this didn't he"

"Yeah my Great-Grandfather,we wanted me to gain your trust then kill Batman but I couldn't"

"Hold up your Great Grandfather how the hell is he still alive and can fight?!"

"Electrum,it what they inject into almost every assassin of The Court to keep them alive,if they get shot their wounds will heal quickly and they only way they can die is by a slicing their neck or decapitation.The electrum it's what made me like this the veins and the golden eyes it was an after effect".

"What were your eyes like before?"

"They were blue and my skin wasn't pale as it is now.I'm sorry that you got into this mess,maybe if we didn't meet in the alleyway then you wouldn't have been involved"

"Don't be sorry,these guys are using you and you know by now that you don't belong with them you're your own person with your own personality."

"Your right...I can't thank you enough for being there for me"Talon looks at his hands then sees another pair grabbing his,then he looks up at Kid Flash to see him smile at him,Talon smiles back but then has a pained expression on his face letting of of his hands.

"What is it?..What's wrong"

"The Court they should be coming for you ...you need to go back with the team now"

"Wait what about you?"

"I'll hold them off,get to the others and think of a plan"

"Okay be careful"Kid Flash quickly sped off to find the team.

"I will"Talon quickly pulled out his grappling hook and swung the other way looking out for the assassins.

Meanwhile

Roy stops on his motorcycle and gets off when he sees Kid Flash running towards them.They were at least 10 miles away from Gotham.

"Finally where the hell were you"Roy exclaimed

"I found Talon and he told me to devise a plan with you,those guys earlier they're coming for us"

"Why shoul-"Conner was then interrupted by Aqualad.

"Okay then,did he tell you anything about them"

"They have a healing factor but the only way you can stop them is by decapitation or a slice to the neck"

"That's why he was rubbing his neck,he's just like them isn't he?"M'gann said,Wally nodded in reply.

"Okay so all we have to do is aim for the neck seems easy enough"Roy says.

"I have a feeling it won't be that easy"

"So where's Talon now?"asked Artemis crossing her arms.

"Gotham,I'm sure he can't have gone that far"

"Right?"