( Persistence )

Mulai dari awal

This is Bakugou we're talking about here.

He wouldn't be letting you go without putting up a fight. You tried to utter something yet did not do so until one of the men stepped forward to grab you. He knew you appeared alarmed, but overlooked it. Just before he could even step in your circle to cease your wrist, you flinched, tearing up. "Please.. sir, run away. Please!!"

The officer lifted a brow. "Don't worry ma'am, you're safe now. You can rest ea-" He was cut off by a shout coming from one of his colleagues. "He's making a move, shoot him!"

Another one suddenly interjected. "No, don't! You'll shoot the girl!" The shouting that you fixated on alarmed you even more, until you immediately felt a pressure loom over from behind you. Having next to no time to react, you were yanked behind Bakugou, and from there.. You witnessed yet another horrifying scene.

Bakugou grabbed onto the nearest officer by the collar, and with the other hand he clenched the boxcutter in his palm. Before he'd been able to react by aiming the weapon toward him, the metal quickly dug into the other male's skin deeply, until he ripped it back out again with a long horizontal slash.

There was a momentary silence as blood sprayed about the air, sticking to the majority of his face and ruining his collared shirt. The policeman's body went lifeless in an instant due to the way his eyes losing it's glister... and how his movements went stiff. It was churning to know the last thing he saw before his gruesome death was the face of a cruel, psychotic boy.

This window of complete and utter shock urged Bakugou to grab onto the deceased officer with the swiftest speed and use him as a fleshy shield. Much to his fortune, he also had another viable weapon ready to grab. He should thank the guy for that later.

With the boxcutter tossed away, he raised the pistol, keeping himself tucked behind the corpse in front of him.

'...I have to protect her..'

You couldn't even scream, for the sound of whipping bullets reigned down on your ears and muffled any terrored shrieks. The fabric covering your face fell from your hand as you were unable to bring your eyes away from Bakugou, charging recklessly toward the men who'd began firing their weapons.

'Too much has happened for me to stop now..'

As he grew closer toward them, he winced feeling a bullet graze his shoulder, creating an opening thin gash. It might've been small, but even still, it was painful. Aiming the pistol toward the presumably vulnerable officers, his insane red eyes abruptly drifted and he scoffed audibly at the sight of the two men with riot shields brought up to the front line. "Do whatever it takes to immobilize him, but watch the girl!"

You yourself began to stagger back before crouching down, covering your head with your arms. Hoping that this alone would have been able to suffice, you wanted to create a comfort zone in spite of the maddening bloodshed revolving around you. You were terrified and thought you'd been knocking on death's door, but another noise which had been closer than you expected occurred behind you.

"And thus, the grand appearance."

The voice was unrecognizable, however as soon as you turned your head a pair of legs stood in front of your eyes. You tried to look up to view their face, but it all happened so quickly. Your consciousness snapped away, and your body was enveloped in something that you couldn't even discern.

Time came to gradually slow it's pace, and as Bakugou looked back at you.. you were gone. Every fiber of his being went mute, and he'd completely lost what he'd been doing seconds prior. There was yet another person lingering however, and he'd been seen standing against the railing of the patio, with one hand holding onto his hat, and the other rolling an enchanting blue pearl between his fingers. "I hope the rest of you believe in magic, it is very impressive after all."

Bakugou witnessed this with widened eyes. "Hey... what.. what ... did you do.. with my [Y/N]..?" He dropped the corpse and had no reluctance in lifting the gun in his hand, his finger trembling on the trigger out of both impatience and anger. "Tell me, right now.. I .. I need her.."

The pearl was brought to the enemy's eyes as he admired the gem concealed by some strange mask, painted with all sorts of shapes. "I'm sure you know where to look. The place you thought had been void of people, where you thought no eyes were watching. However.. this information may be futile, because either way I look at it, you won't be able to see this young girl's face ever again."

He raised an index finger, covered by his elegant red gloves. "You'll either be riddled with holes.." Following his index finger, would be his forefinger. "Or taken to the uncomfortable abyss you might call prison." This tall and slender man pushed the pearl into his pocket, chuckling briefly. "Now then. Resume to your chaos, I must bid you all farewell."

Just as the newest arrival bowed and prepared himself to jump from the balcony, the sound of gunfire made him hesitate a little. And before he knew it, a harsh impact pieced off the corner of his mask, near his right eye. Of course, this made the man puzzled, yet he jumped down from the railing to reduce his odds. "That lunatic--! He even ruined my curtain fall!"

Lowering his weapon, that guy's words did not inspire anything but utter hatred in the angry blond. "..I missed..." Bakugou's eyebrow twitched relentlessly, while his erratic breaths were heard throughout the room. He then clenched his head, bewildered by what just occurred. 'Shit. Shit. Shit.'

'That guy just kidnapped [Y/N].'

'She.. She.. must be so scared...'

He shifted a leg forward slowly, dragging his feet. 'Don't worry, I'm coming for you..'

Yet another distinct sound of gunfire made his ears bleed. It took a second or so for him to realize where it came from, however he couldn't even look behind him since his body had a will of it's own, and fell to the floor. '..Huh?' He could move his limbs, though slowly. Bakugou glanced to the pistol that was beside him, however in the process he realized that a red mass engulfed his clothes, and inevitably became a deformed puddle shrouded around his body.

Shocked from a strong revelation, he clenched his fists, desperation very vivid in his eyes. 'No.. I can't.. stop here.. [Y/N]... she's calling me..' Using both determination and sheer willpower, he gritted his teeth together and burrowed his brow, beginning to crawl toward the balcony. The displeasing agony sourcing from his stomach made him wince.

Behind him, the sound of heavy steps chased him, moving in front of his aimed destination. Slowly, the male would open his mouth, reaching for the pistol near him. "Get.. th.. the hell.. away... I'll.. kill you all, you weak..lings..."

"Restrain him immediately. And if he retaliates, Lieutenant gave us the green to put him down. Although he's a kid, let's not forget that he's a capable psychopath. He's killed two of his classmates, and another one disappeared as well. Chances are, it was murder." Soon, an officer forced his arms behind his back, leaving Bakugou to squirm ruthlessly in nasty rants and death threats. "..This animal is still putting up a fight even while wounded.. it's ... kind of scary."

"Let me go! I have ... to get to [Y/N]!" He shouted, aggressively shifting around. The way he appeared so derailed and set off due to your disappearance made everyone's skin crawl with uncertainty. Not only was Bakugou's mind deranged.. but so was his gaze. It could make anyone gather a false sense of safety. And undoubtedly, they all thought the same thing.

..Had that mystery man not appeared.. would they be a nothing but a lifeless corpse as well?

[Season Finale END]

(Okay okay I'm kidding, please don't stab me-)

[Chapter END]