Chapter 7: Let's talk? Part 1

Author's note: I realize that shadow doesn't sound like how he acts so I'm trying to change is a bit and make sure he sounds like himself a bit k? Ok enjoy!

Shadow had a difficult time trying to get out of his own castle. I mean...he lives like two floors up with a window and guards patrolling outside. Of course it's gonna be difficult for him to sneak out.
Luckily he can anyways.
And luckily someone he trusted was waiting for him where the two horses are standing.
"You sure you wanna go to the kingdom across ours for just a party? I thought you weren't into those?" Marinette says with a slight smirk on her face.
"I'm not going to get drunk and dance like a idiot would." Shadow replies hopping on to the black horse with ease." I'm going to try to meet someone."
"Date or?" Marinette asks with another smirk.
"Meeting."
"So no date?"
"Never."
"Fine then." She gives up and without another guard watching,both ride to the town where a big party and dancers were at. Hopefully Shadow can see if the girl is still performing at that party.
(At the kingdom)
Luckily there's good news and bad news.
Good news? There's so much people that will never notice a prince and his guard around at a outside party.
Bad news? There's TOO much people that shadow literally had to keep pushing a lot to get through a crowd.
Luckily he and Marinette found a spot where there were chairs for them to sit and watch the show.
Great opportunity to talk to each other right?
Guess again.
"So this girl you saw..." Marinette starts. "She's a performer here?"
"Yes but she look rather familiar."
"Like familiar how?"
Shadow remembers the girl's pink face and her shining smile when she was dancing on the stage.
"She has pink fluffy hair and blue eyes-"
"Wait!" Marinette stops her horse and turns to him. Shadow had to stop his to face her with a confused look.
"Doesn't she sound like one of the princesses you were talking to?"
Shadow then tried to recall the princess that talk to him.
"Well I wouldn't think so. The princess I met was more calm and acted more mature than the dancer. The dancer however was a entertainer and she never stop smiling at the audience."
Both then kept on riding their horse to the woods that separates the two kingdoms.
"So why do you want to meet the dancer? I thought your type of women were the calm and quiet ones?"
Shadows eyes twitch. "I told you I don't want to meet her to date her or anything." He growls. "I just want to see her performance and nothing else. Besides, I'm pretty sure my father is going to take care of whoever I end up with." "Wait really? How?" His soldier asks.
"How else?" He replies."He'll probably set up a arrangement for me and whoever has a good reputation than mine own. Someone who doesn't look terrified or is hated by their own kingdom and who ever has a better attitude than mine. Someone...better than me." He looks down and marinette sees this as a act of guilt.
She does her best not to push it and keeps ridding her horse to the exit of the woods.